Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a couple of new bulbs put in, finally found a place that would give me a sticker (it took three different places and an little extra incentive tucked in the registration) and the bulbs are pointed a little low. I know it's dumb but how can I point them up a little bit? They aren't wicked low, a touch below the center line at the inspection station, but the guy said they'd be better if they were higher, but neither of us could find an adjustment thingy anywhere.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
how about a nice pic like that for an '04/'05?? hahaha
i know you turn the 2 dials, but i dont know in which direction, or which dial is for which headlight...... and my dumbass really cant tell the difference after a few turns.....they still look the same to me??

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
usdm420 said:
how about a nice pic like that for an '04/'05?? hahaha
i know you turn the 2 dials, but i dont know in which direction, or which dial is for which headlight...... and my dumbass really cant tell the difference after a few turns.....they still look the same to me??
shine your headlights against a wall and you should be able to to tell which way it moves. I think CCW adjusts up and CW adjusts down.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright thanks, all set now, kinda a pain to get in there behind the mirror stay, what was suzuki thinking? :headscrat
Thanks for the pic though, that really helped

·
Registered
102 Posts
shine your headlights against a wall and you should be able to to tell which way it moves. I think CCW adjusts up and CW adjusts down.
do you know which knob moves the light up and down left or right as you were sittin on the bike?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.