Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The entire month of May STDREAMS will be running a special on our AFAM / RK 520GXW chain and sprocket conversion... Regularly priced at $194.95... This month only we will be letting them go for $175.95.... SHIPPED!!! Gold will run you an extra $10... Just Type AFAM-GB-09 on check-out and it will be good to go... We currently have a large inventory of these so expect them to ship the day you buy... But please be patient if demands create a slight delay!!! Any ?'s.... Hit us up @ [email protected]

Thanks again from your Boys at STDREAMS.COM

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an RK GB520-GXW X ring gold chain. It's extremely strong...rated up to 1100cc bikes. My bike has over 150 at the wheel and I am running a 45T Vortex sprocket. I've only had it on for about 1200miles, but I am going to be changing it asap. I bought it before I read that they were crap. I don't want it to start wearing my chain out. I'll likely get an AFAM.

Not that it matters to performance, but the Vortex look like crap too. They have this stupid design cut into them that would look more at home on a Teutul bike (American Chopper) than a sportbike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts