Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out and bought a 2004 Mladin edition 1000!!! And by the way, the US versions are the same as that pic that is floating around with the ulgy ass exhaust. They also have three other colors too! I bought my new 1k at Chicago cycle center and the salesman already had the book on all the new gixxers!! Nice colors comming for the 600 and the 750, but the 1k is doomed. Trust me, I saw the finished product!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Damn that sucks that they would do the 1000 like that. I know the 750 has been their top selling bike for years, but the 1000 has definatly made its mark the past couple of years. Well I guess we will see what happens.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, I hear you Jiggy-One. That 2005 1K just looks weird. The exhaust, and even the paint scheme don't fit the bike well.

I got my bike at Chicago Cycle too. I went up there in May, and got a 04 GSXR 600. I live in Indianapolis, and put it in the back of my truck, and got it home. The guys that work there are freakin awesome. If anyone is looking to get a bike, and you live someone close to Chicago, go there. They will beat any deal hands down. And they have a real laid back approach, and I'm glad I made the trip up there.

·
Registered
543 Posts
that 1K is nasty ugly, but i bet it puts out some serious performance, i'm still not buying one though....shame on suzuki, my 2nd bike will be the 05' 750 and i'm keeping my alstare.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts