Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to do it, or is it even possible to do so,

I feel like my headlight is aiming higher then I would like it, I get flashed alot....i know the HID 10k bulb doesnt help that much either but I would like to see more road in front than the tree branchs

·
Registered
34 Posts
GREG!!! I saw this thread and I was like Im sure I can help this guy out, then I saw your signature and was like hey thats greg's sig and then I looked at your name :lol:

but Im pretty sure its the screw with the red arrow pointing to it. I can ask the guy who did my headlamp to see for sure though.

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
i think i need to adjust mines too...for some reason the K8's aim are pretty high and far. I can see my light reflecting like 1/2 mile away.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here are the pics guys. Caesar Rowinski, owner of Light Werkz, did the work for me. I knew him from the car scene. I sent the light to him and turn around time was amazing. At first he was seeing what he could do to the light and what projector to retrofit, but after that it took a couple days to bake, paint and retrofit the light. He painted parts of the light flat black, retrofitted an Acura TSX projector, put a 6000k HID bulb in it and also a blue LED for the parking light. Overall I couldnt ask for any better. Enough of the talking and now to the pics....

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
post some more pics of it on the bike without the lights on. I want to see how well the black housing looks on the bike. also i think some night shots with the lights beaming out on the street would be good as well.

·
Registered
34 Posts
post some more pics of it on the bike without the lights on. I want to see how well the black housing looks on the bike. also i think some night shots with the lights beaming out on the street would be good as well.

I plan on doing some more shots. My buddy has an 08 750 and I plan on taking some side by side comparisons and what not. But I need to still put my bike back together and clean it. Its been about a month of me riding around without any fairings :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hey speed, we gotta get some sweet side by side by side of all gsxrs on belle isle, with the city of the D in the back ground

and the adjustment screw is the silver/gray one down on the left on atsi's pic that he posted

·
Registered
34 Posts
which way do you turn the adjusters to get up/down or right/left movement of the beam ?
I am really not too sure, I never adjusted it. I guess just play around with it until you get it to where you want.

But if you havent adjusted lights before, make sure the bike is level. Put it on the stands or have someone hold it up, and shine the light on your garage door or wall from about 2-3 feet away. Draw a line as a starting point from the stock headlamp. You can also use a poster board as long as it is steady. Then use the line you drew as a starting point and go from there. But remember a couple inches higher from 3 ft away will be a couple feet from a distance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.