1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hmmm:

http://www.sportrider.com/tech/

check out their Ram air Test -

makes me thing about supressing my airbox and put some stacks instead and save (I guess 15 pounds), because my thing are the twisties and 75 - 85 is my limit.

ride safe....... :hammer:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think I'm going to go home after work today and do some sealing of the airbox. It sounds like it might be losing some power due to possible air leaks in the air box? Worth a shot. I'll let you guys know what I find. Later

·
Registered
543 Posts
here is what i gathered from that article....did anyone notice the dates, they where performed in the late 90's right? if so one would think these issues have been addresed and fixed meaning airbox loss. that was an srad in the picture i believe. I think what it boils down to now is shortstacks for more top end w/out sacrificing acceleration, thats just what i gathered, if i read it wrong feel free to run that by me again, just don't wanna be left out in the dark here like damn man i coulda sealed up my box and ducts better and coulda gotta more power, yall know what i mean. :headscrat yeah bishop follow up on that for us, i'm curius as hell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts