1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
The scorpio alarms are good.

·
Registered
114 Posts
scorpio alarms are good, but come on man, if they want to take it, no alarm or chain will stop them from it.... just bring ur bike wherever u go... into the bathroom, into the mall, into ur workplace. and if they say no then :2hard them!!!

also, if u feel on the cheap side, i used some samsonite luggage alarm that cost less than 10 bucks on ebay for a while... then realized it didnt do much, but go off every time a loud car or the parking structure shakes... but then again, it eased me for a good 2 months

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just got my new scorpio in, have to wait till I settle with the ins. co. before I can put it on the new bike. I'll let you guy's know what I think of it after I figure it all out!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Space ???

Just wondering if anyone has both a PCIII and a scorpio installed on thier 05 1k. If so were there any space problems or wiring issues with having both on the bike. Thanks for any input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.