Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys? New guy here. Up until now, I never knew this site existed. I always thought gixxer.com was the #1 gixxer site, but it looks like this is the place to be. It's so much more organized and sweet looking. Finally, a search engine that works :clap: ! Anywho, been part of the GSXR team for more than 4 years now and am still a die-hard member to this day. Thanks for letting me join the community. Rock on! :rock:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Indeed it is the Pay Area over here. Atleast we don't have to go very far to catch the USGP at Laguna. As for what kind of doctor am I? Well, I guess you could say I'm a female gynocologist because I do nothing but check out bush all day. :laughingr Nah really though, I just chose this name because I'm a huge fan of the almighty Valentino "il Dottore" Rossi (even if he is on the Yama-ha-ha boat). Or do you think should I just change it to "Hopper" since he's gonna be tearing it up on the purple/pink/and white GSV-R next year?

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
Welcome to the site man, and don't mind ball-he's a little slow!! :shhh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.