Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if this has been done (most likely)...any pics? i want to buy a spare headlight assmbly and convert the projector to an angel eye setup...i suck at DIY mods but i figure if i take my time i could probably do it...

·
Registered
4 Posts
This guy does them for the new 03-05 R6's, I tried contacting him about doing one for a Gixxer, but no response...

He does great work. The finished product, in my opinion, looks very professional and I wish he would attempt doing one for the Gixxer, but we'll see... maybe after enough questions from other people interested, me might expand his work to other bikes.

www.highbimmin.com

·
Registered
764 Posts
usdm420 said:
anyone know if this has been done (most likely)...any pics? i want to buy a spare headlight assmbly and convert the projector to an angel eye setup...i suck at DIY mods but i figure if i take my time i could probably do it...

Did you ever end up doing this? If not here is a page that show's u how to make your own...Just take your damn time
http://www.geocities.com/jvxdriver/eagle_eyes.htm

·
Registered
151 Posts
ok so ive been working on my engel eyes all day and im just about to seal my headlight back up!!! it looks good!!! woulda posted pic but the batts are dead in the digi cam :rock:

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
low04gix how long did it take to do that. Was it hard or fairly easy. looks good during the day cant wait to see a night time pic.

·
Registered
151 Posts
it took about 4 hours. including taking the bike apart and puting it back together. it wasnt hard, just had to go to radio shack and get leds and resistors.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow man that DOES look damn good

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man that looks DAMN good...nice job bro!

·
Registered
440 Posts
That looks pretty cool...but I'm guessing you can only really use it when your bikes sitting in a parking lot? Doesn't seem like you could really see it with the lights on.

·
Registered
60 Posts
BallHawk3 said:
this thread is over a year old, maybe thats why.
yeah I think after looking at the dates I figured that much out, but seeing as how he posted in here this month, I figured I'd see if he could rehost the pictures and repost. I'm interested in doing this and can't find any good pictures, and seeing all the good compliments he had, I kinda want to see it, so I can see how it looks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts