Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, im new to the sport bike world. i just got an 06 gsxr 750 with 18xxx miles and scorpion pipe ,BCM air filter, and power comm. III. its the best birthday present i ever got myself:bounce

now for my question: when i start my bike up sometimes i get an FI caution and the little red light is on. my neutral light is on and the gear indicator reads "0".i can clear the FI caution by restarting the bike but when i shift into first the gear indicator goes blank and does not display anything thru all 6 gears....any ideas? thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
I had a 00 750 GSX-R and I had the same thing happen with the FI indicator. I took the bike to the dealership and they changed something that had to do with the fuel injection, what ever it was it was a part that suzuki changed in their 04 model I think, you might want to research it online. I had no problems after they changed the part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.