Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Hi fox girl, welcome to the site, what do you ride?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't flame me for this, 929RR. Mostly track, I haven't ridden too much since I moved here.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
where is here? where did you move?

929's are cool, they aren't a gsxr :D , thats for sure, but they are still a sport bike.

Hardley ever see girls on liters. good job. How long you been riding.

·
Registered
67 Posts
post some trackday pics!
im not a 'band loyalist' like ski :p

welcome to the "new" site

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
whats this mean 92??

l'amo le ragazze di torta al cioccolato calde

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do I post pics? I moved to Cali from MD about 9 months ago. I have rode AMA District (dirt) for 8 years and the last of those I started street. Circuit and Flat track. So a little over 8 years total. I rode a GSX750 Friday night. I like 'em don't get me wrong.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
You have to have the pics hosted on a website. Imageshack.us is a good site for it and its free.

Where in cali are ya?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
nice picture looks good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Sorry I posted a pic but it was huge. never mind on that one

And that is me a few weeks ago.

I can't answer that in all fairness, she is my roommate. I know I have been riding a lot longer but that doesn't always matter. I am too old to compare, I just know I can kick ass. And shame on you for asking. That is from a practice run that I wasn't even suppose to be doing, I didn't have proper leather on. I was in the pit and someone dared me to grab a spot in front of a guy that had been giving me shit, we ended up running one for one on the track during an early morning practice and got disqualified for the day b/c of it. It was worth it.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
haha, thats some funny $hit, good job..

1 - 20 of 69 Posts