Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Another Newbie

6K views 68 replies 13 participants last post by  muaythai_folife 
#1 ·
Hello all, another new person here. :rolleyes:

#2 ·
Hi fox girl, welcome to the site, what do you ride?

#5 ·
where is here? where did you move?

929's are cool, they aren't a gsxr :D , thats for sure, but they are still a sport bike.

Hardley ever see girls on liters. good job. How long you been riding.

#7 ·
whats this mean 92??

l'amo le ragazze di torta al cioccolato calde

#9 ·
How do I post pics? I moved to Cali from MD about 9 months ago. I have rode AMA District (dirt) for 8 years and the last of those I started street. Circuit and Flat track. So a little over 8 years total. I rode a GSX750 Friday night. I like 'em don't get me wrong.

#10 ·
You have to have the pics hosted on a website. Imageshack.us is a good site for it and its free.

Where in cali are ya?

#15 ·
nice picture looks good.

#16 · (Edited)
Sorry I posted a pic but it was huge. never mind on that one

And that is me a few weeks ago.

I can't answer that in all fairness, she is my roommate. I know I have been riding a lot longer but that doesn't always matter. I am too old to compare, I just know I can kick ass. And shame on you for asking. That is from a practice run that I wasn't even suppose to be doing, I didn't have proper leather on. I was in the pit and someone dared me to grab a spot in front of a guy that had been giving me shit, we ended up running one for one on the track during an early morning practice and got disqualified for the day b/c of it. It was worth it.

#17 ·
haha, thats some funny $hit, good job..

#22 ·
Nice picture, Glad to see some ladies that ride. THere needs to be more of you all.
Have a great weekend it is almost here since Friday is a down day!

#23 ·
So you are AF? Interesting. And thanks for the welcome guys, give me a couple of days and I should have some more pics and a few vid clips. You are already thinking of the weekend?? It's Hump Day! Oh, next weekend....what are you guys doing? I will be at Lake Havasu on a party boat for four days.

#24 ·
damn, I wanna go!!

#25 ·
skibum91 said:
damn, I wanna go!!
I have never been there. I leave 03SEP04 at 1200 and come back the following Monday night or Tuesday morning. But we have a party boat that holds 12-15 people for four days, a hotel at the London Bridge for 4 days and all the food and alcohol, all for $400 per person. The boat is $500 a day and the hotel is $350 a night, so it's well worth it. And the pictures will be priceless. We are down to 10 people now, so there is room...........

#26 ·
too bad I don't have the money, I just paid for my room for when MOTO Gp comes to the US. You need to post pics up though when you get them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.