Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have read a million threads on the pilot powers and the 2cts that are available and i dont believe that anyone has asked this question yet with the 2cts ok are the sides softer then the normal pilot powers with the middle being the same as them, or are the sides of the 2cts the same as pilot powers with the middle being harder compound, i do 2 up riding on the weekend with my girl and one weekend and the center will be noticlbly flat(big chicken strip) and it takes 2 days of me alone riding hard to balance it out, basically i need new tires soon and i love my powers they are awsome but i need more tread life in the center for two up, any body that can give me info it would be apreceated, thank you,.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
ok i have read a million threads on the pilot powers and the 2cts that are available and i dont believe that anyone has asked this question yet with the 2cts ok are the sides softer then the normal pilot powers with the middle being the same as them, or are the sides of the 2cts the same as pilot powers with the middle being harder compound, i do 2 up riding on the weekend with my girl and one weekend and the center will be noticlbly flat(big chicken strip) and it takes 2 days of me alone riding hard to balance it out, basically i need new tires soon and i love my powers they are awsome but i need more tread life in the center for two up, any body that can give me info it would be apreceated, thank you,.
road 2 buddy:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
9,268 Posts
http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=64183

1 - 6 of 6 Posts