Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up fellas...... I live in the houston area and i was just wondering if any of you guys are from houston.....im a newbe and just looking to ride with a SMART group instead of the idiots that i know already.......

·
Registered
311 Posts
:D Whats the deal! where ya at in houston? i'm off 45s. and howard/belfort. ready to ride wheneva! i know a few good spots and just found some new fresh untouched(i think) areas lately. get in touch with me and we can meet up somewhere and go from there. i know a few people here locally that i USED to ride with but they were a little TOO crazy for me, doing 125 thru downtown at high noon on saturday isn't my idea of a ride.i'll send ya a P.M. with some more info. eitherway be safe and have fun(that's what it's all about!) :thumbup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats up man... damn ur not that far from me. I'm over here off of 45s and park place.. i sent u an email and hopefully when this weather clears up we can meet or something.. until then take care

·
Registered
311 Posts
not far at all! i live about 1/2 mile from the telephone and belfort light. you're like less than 5 min. from my driveway, talk about a small world. keep in touch brotha!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys. I am in Houston towards the south side. Maybe we can meet up sometime. I would love to see some new roads, where are you talking about. I typically ride on the west side of Houston, way out west... I have a couple people that I usually ride with, they are true riding enthusiasts and not blasting through areas like downtown and around the loop. To be honest we really don't ride with people we don't know but I wouldn't mind meeting up sometime. I tend to be extremely hesitant to riding with people we don't know for the very reason that you are not riding with those other guys...

I hope we can finally get some decent weather soon. I am having serious withdraw...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whats up billygoat.. yup the weather seems a little better today but then again with it being Houston and all it'll probably come down pouring and the temperature will probably drop 20 degrees or something..haha. Hopefully the weekend will bring in some better weather.. anyways i pretty much ride solo and have only been riding for about 6 months so it'll be cool to meet up sometime and get to know each other.. and hopefully ya'll can teach me a couple of things cause im pretty sure ya'll are alot more experienced than i am..
........talk to u later, boss man over here is actually giving me real work..later

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looking For Intelligent New Riders...

"howdy!" Hahaha!! I Am A Member Of A Mc Group In H-town Called "midnyte Ryders". You Sound Like The Type Of Person We Would Enjoy Welcoming In To Our Circle! We Strive To Be A Respected Mc Group Here And Are Always Looking For Nu-b's To Make Our Group Grow. We Have Things Planned To Do For Ourselves And Also Some Charitable Things For Our Community. We Are A Very Diverse Buffet Of People So You Should Feel Welcome From The Get Go! We Also Are A Melting Pot Of Bikes---sportbikes--newer And Older Models/a Few Harley's/a Few Asain Cruisers/ Etc...men/women/and Couples. Contact Via E-mail. Hurry!!! We Have A Big Group Meet Up This Saturday At The Dixie Diner At Dixie Farm Rd./gulf Fwy. 4pm. Everyone Welcome To Inquire/join...as Long As You Can Respect Our Ideas And Members!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone ever go near Montgomery? Have some nice twisties and good roads. Plenty of other sportbikers as well. Any weekend when the weather is good. The road is 149 going towards Anderson and Navasota. Winds thru the National Forest. Let me know when ya'll come out and I'll look for ya.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sound Like We Have A Few People From The Houston Are ! I Live South Of Houston In Angleton Ever Herd Of It ? Any How I Have A Few Riders Down Here And We Could All Get Together And Ride Some Time , I Have To Get My Bike Tuned First But I Have That All Strit Now. Just Got To Get The Money And Get It Down To Leon Any How Hit Me Back Some Time !

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm In The Woodlands

gixxerpilot04 said:
Anyone ever go near Montgomery? Have some nice twisties and good roads. Plenty of other sportbikers as well. Any weekend when the weather is good. The road is 149 going towards Anderson and Navasota. Winds thru the National Forest. Let me know when ya'll come out and I'll look for ya.
Hey gixxerpilot04,

I'm in Woodlands which is pretty close to where you're talking about. Hit me up sometime!

·
Registered
142 Posts
anyday

i live 2 hours from h-town but let me know when everybody wants to meet and iam there. :thumbup: i have a buddy that lives in stafford and i go down there all the time i lived in houston for 20 years so i know my way around just email me and iam there.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey fellas, one weekend we all need to email or call each other and meet up somewhere that's good for everyone. we keep posting about it but one saturday or sunday let's just meet up at like the hooters on 45s / nasa rd. or somewhere and we can go from there. i know i couple of guys that'll be willing to go and no hardheads. it sounds like we have a good plan now lets just take some action and all meet up sometime! i'm in whenever! (713)480-4638. it supposed to be real nice this coming week.

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
I'm out here in houston right now visiting from socali. First I like to say thank god the weather was cool the whole time I was out here but what's up with people refusing to wear gear? I have seen at least 50 bikes on and off the fwys since I been here and the most gear people have on is a helmet and maybe some gloves.. Yet they on the fwy speeding and spliting up the middle of traffic dodging in and out of traffic

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.