Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any websites you guys know where to get factory style graphics. Or any body know someone who can make them.

thanks for your time
brian

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I have a guy in Florida that did mine. He charged me $30.00 shipped for all the graffix. I got three of everything. I have to look for his email. I'll get it for you today.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I got mine off of ebay from a guy that was local around here. I think I paid like $35 for the 2 large suzuki stickers up the sides, two for the tank, and two V-Twin superbike stickers for the tail all in carbon fiber. Just do a search on ebay for suzuki stickers or suzuki decals. Should bring up a bunch of stuff.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
its [email protected] His name is Ryan Hathaway. Real nice guy. Tell him Rob from Pittsburgh with the gix 1K sent you.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for all the help fellas, wickmaster i will be contacting him soon, thanks for the reference.

brian

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Thor32766 said:
thanks for all the help fellas, wickmaster i will be contacting him soon, thanks for the reference.

brian

Your welcome. Look at my bike in the pics section and see if you like them. They look identical to factory. Only a hell of a lot cheaper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts