Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I hope it's not too drastic. I think they got it justa about perfect06-08. Even though the 600 and 750 are a tad behind on inheriting the new body style it seems like.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
That would not be the average 1k they put on the dealership floor. That looks like a race edition that would be much more $ than a stocker. But it is sexy alright!

·
Registered
582 Posts
yeah, prolly limited numbers too... but I doubt it will cost what it was put on the planet to do battle with... the new Buell... at almost 40k!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
2010 bike will be exactly the same as a 2009 bike except different colours will be avaliable in 2010......:thumbup:

all the parts on that bike on the bmw forums are avaliable straight off the shelf from yoshimura........:thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
2010 bike will be exactly the same as a 2009 bike except different colours will be avaliable in 2010......:thumbup:

all the parts on that bike on the bmw forums are avaliable straight off the shelf from yoshimura........:thumbup:
lol I registered just to post this. I've been searching everywhere for more information on the 2010 GSX-Rs, according to someone the 2010 models are revamped and they heard the information is in the latest superbike magazine?

Someone, anyone?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.