Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
wuts up man.. im still down to go out and ride.. i gave u my number so whenever u want to ride just gimme a call bro :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Out in Henderson

Sup yall, just seein if anyone from Vegas wants to ride

Im in Green Valley, 215 and Green Valley Parkway. I got a few fellas out here that are down to get together, though I am waitin on my next bike from the dealer. Should be here on the 10th of Nov. I'm gonna need to go on a few long distance rides to break the bitch in, but after that it's on! Let me know anyway you can....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey does anyone here from vegas know about the spot by the speedway? A bunch of us go down there to fuck around every weekend!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
yo

yea, so i live at johns and the 215. I would love to ride sometime but im what some people in the bike world call a "noob." This is my first street bike so i dont have all the cool hip gear and such, lol. Also, im 19 if that makes a difference. After that though, i would love to go riding with others. My friend i ride with just has a kawa 250 which is fun, lol. Yea, my email is [email protected] if you want to. peace

Oh, btw, i have a '98 750

1 - 7 of 7 Posts