Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Anyone in the Bay Area down to ride sometime?

5K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  koth442 
#1 ·
As I have been recovering from some medical issues, I want to get back into riding. Living in this scenic state makes that easy lol, but I don't have anyone to ride with when my dad isn't able to tag along. I get tired of riding next to my cager friends (one of these days their muscle cars are gonna wipe my ass out while they do something stupid.)

I'm hoping to find some people nearby that want to ride, so many cool places around Cali. I live in Pleasanton/Livermore which is in the East Bay area, probably 30-45 minutes from San Francisco.

About me: I'm 20 years old, young I know, but I'm a safe rider who loves to explore. I'm a college student so I don't have a wallet full of money to blow on a $20 seafood dinner in a candlelit hole in the wall... But I do love to find awesome places to ride lol. My hobbies involve driving, riding, cycling, exercise, guns, cooking, computers, and writing awkward forum posts that read like a match.com profile. Also I'm trained in basic life support with a little bit of field experience and i'll be able to help ya if you eat shit :D

I enjoy hanging out with individuals that are able to relax and enjoy a good time and are patient (since my back injury, i've learned how to be patient and relaxed, not so pent up trying to rush around all the time.) I always seem to get along better with people older than me, so I don't care how old you are :)

I have a few destinations in mind that I would like to ride to on weekends. I'd like to make it out to the coast at some point, and I like to head out to Sonoma Raceway on the weekends.

Let me know if you want to ride!

-Ethan

See less See more
#5 ·
Bumping this thread, i'm ready to hit some twisties with someone other than myself lol. Did skyline blvd and redwood rd (the wall I think it's called) and it was awesome. I am ready to hit anywhere within like 1 hr of pleasanton/livermore, let me know.

I'm willing to ride at any pace. I don't drag knee, but I also don't have chicken strips.

Mode of transport Road Asphalt Mountain Tree

Road Asphalt Lane Highway Mode of transport

Land lot Soil Road Tree Grass

Road Asphalt Highway Lane Thoroughfare

#14 ·
im moving out to cali in may. ill be in san rafael/marin area. just doing a pre-move peep on the scene in that area.

8 years of riding (cruiser/Sport) but i know ill be a newb in cali traffic with splitting and filtering.

13 gsxr750, just having issues with my new profile think its user error haha

hope to meet you all soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.