Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I test rode 2006 GSXR 600 a couple days go.

I've previously ridden an FZ6R, the VTR250, a CB125 :p and the CBR600F4i so not exactly a stranger to adjusting to a different body position.

Anywho, having ridden the GSXR600, I really enjoyed the ride and the weight and feel. Only gripe is that I'm not 100% comfortable with having my legs that far back and up. I've seen that you can get adjustable rearsets except they are designed to move further up and back.xvideos xnxx xxx

Has anyone used the rearset riser plates but backwards to move them down and forwards

·
Registered
503 Posts
I think sometimes ride position is just a matter of getting used too , I did own a 11 cbr600 for a while and I could not get used to the ride position I hated it I sold the bike bc of it. I bought a gsxr 06 1000 instead simply bc the ride position was much closer to my 00 gsxr 750. In 06 all the bikes seem to get a tighter ride position hunched over etc I’m not a fan. I guess my advice is buy a older bike 05 back or a bigger bike.

·
Premium Member
8,155 Posts
There are three sets of holes/settings on the OEM rearsets on that year.

Up forward, up back and down forward.

You need to see where they are currently set.

The Vortex rear sets on the track bike have much more adjustment that I believe exceed the OEM choices in all directions.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts