Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
April Bike of the Month Submission Thread

April bike of the month submission thread. My bike isn't going in this month. Whose bike is? The weather is warm and the scenery is nice so get some killer shots of your bike at your favorite location and take a shot at winning.

These are the RULES

A photobucket account or similar is required to store your pictures and to use for submission. This is the link to Photobucket

Your bike will not be posted in the Voting thread without hosted picture links.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Year: 2007
Model: GSXR K7
Eng size: 1000cc
Pipe: 2 Brothers Racing single pipe
Seat: 2 seats (1 for me & 1 for the missus)
Wheels: Yellow (powder coated)

Accessories/other mods:
Juicebox (2 Brothers racing),
Niche saddle pannier bags,
Ventura Packrack system,
K&N filter,
Ventura brackets,
Radar detector bracket,
Short brake & clutch levers

Pretty standard with a few mods in progress

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Bought October 2014, highsided September 2015, made into track bike only January 2016.

I have to thank my boy AJ aka clean02 on this forum for helping me build this bike. If it wasn't for him it wouldn't look so pretty and feel so awesome whipping it around the track.

Mods:
Penske Triple Shock
BSB replica Race Fairings-from the best company ever!
Scorpion Tagma exhaust
Flashed ECU
Pipercross Filter
Silver Powdercoated Rims
Vortex Rearsets
Vortex Clip ons
Rev2 Throttle
R1/R6 Calipers
R6 Brembo Master Cylinder
EBC HH Pads
Yoshi Case Savers
Silver CF rear fender
FP levers
CF Gauge trim
CF tank Pad
CF Gas Cap
CF Top Crown Trim
Eazi Grip Evo tank grips
Spiegler F/R lines
Woodcraft sliders
Woodcraft spools
Driven Axle Block sliders
ZG DB screen
Bridgeport Angled Valve stems
R/R relocator bracket
Dunlop Q3/Pirelli Supercorsas

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm entering, but up against Newyork.....pffft, lol.

Here's my 2012 GSXR 600. The only mods are the M4 GP Shorty pipe and Hotbodies fender eliminator.

This is my 6th bike, the 3rd in 3 years. I crashed out my '03 R6 in 2004 and finally, in 2014, I bought a 2008 Triumph Street Triple 675. That thing was incredible, but unfortunately, it was killing my hearing with the engine harmonics. So sold it for a '15 FZ-07 in May of 2015. Rode that for a season and didn't really get excited about it. My soul was simply not happy with it. So, much to my wife's chagrin, I started the hunt again, this time for an inline 4. In February 2016 I found this beautiful beast online for $2000 under NADA book and I jumped on it. I couldn't be happier. The pipe just screams and the power is so much more satisfying. I absolutely love the howl of a 4 cylinder vs the growl of a 2. I'm never going back. This is my first GSXR but I doubt it will be my last.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ok, I'm in as well!!
2015 gsxr750
No power upgrades as of yet.

M4 slip on:
Hot bodies under tail:
Shogun rear spools, frame sliders and bar ends:
TST Industries shorty levers:
Thech Spec Tank grabbers:
Oh, and a one eyed, purple minion(Front brake reservoir cover)(this adds at least another +5 HP)!! LOL..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
I just got mine gsxr 1000 with race replica by dream machines not done no mods to it yet still running in yet :laugh
Very nice!! Where did you buy the fairings???

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks newyork The fairing s were done by dream machines mate bike was painted already that's what sold it to me couldn't leave it in the showroom looking like that now could I

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Hi newyork the bike was painted by dream machine race paint could not leave it in the showroom in that paint job pal your bike looks great by the way
Thank you!! My bike says the same thing on it, dream machine race paint, but my fairings came from a factory in China. Where did you buy th bike??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Preston suerbikes but mine s done by the real dream machines all the graphics are under the topcoat so no peeling off down the line I hope was 1150 for paint job but it is good where abouts you from or is the clue in your name

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
Preston suerbikes but mine s done by the real dream machines all the graphics are under the topcoat so no peeling off down the line I hope was 1150 for paint job but it is good where abouts you from or is the clue in your name
Did it take 6 months and it's still not done? :shifty

Sorry NY, I had to

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Did it take 6 months and it's still not done? :shifty

Sorry NY, I had to
LMAO!!! I'm not mad that was awesome!

I guess Auctmarts paint guy is alright my graphics are under the clear as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haha happy days not a clue how long it took but shop sent it for spray job and it already 6 month old when pre registered to the shop like how much did your fairings cost from China pal and did you win the bike of the month then you got some great add ons on that machine

·
Premium Member
930 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haha happy days not a clue how long it took but shop sent it for spray job and it already 6 month old when pre registered to the shop like how much did your fairings cost from China pal and did you win the bike of the month then you got some great add ons on that machine
$709 from China.

You can vote on bike of the month here http://www.gsxr.com/44-gsxr-ride-month/217306-april-2016-botm-voting-thread.html
Just read the post about all the problems have u got it all worked out now I'm always wares of buying from China

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.