Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Congratulations Gixxer996 - Your time has finally come. YOU WON!!!!!

Gixxer996 and Lil'Red

05 600
mods:
DB windscreen, shorty levers, -1/+2 520 kit, DRD, polished frame and rear wheel, chopped D&D can, F&R SS lines, TRE, PC3, k&n air filter, bar end mirror, grips, rim tape, undertail, LEDs, HIDs, 5+hp worth of stickers and my lucky dice tire valve covers! And she is no longer lowered!!(thank Jebus, I can dive in again!!!)

long story short: got hit on my last bike and grabbed this one while still in therapy from the accident that totaled my previous bike and mangled my leg. had to rip off all of the ugly and make her mine and here she is:

·
Premium Member
9,218 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
So I was going to go on this whole to each his own type of speech but who needs that old feel good sh!t, we all know what we like and we all have our own bikes just for that reason, to make it what we want! Lil Red is my POS and I love her just the way she is(not lowered anymore:tongue:)! For me it is more about the passion of riding not so much what I am riding, I'm just as happy on lil red as I would on a '17 cause either way I'm out enjoying life on 2 wheels, which is when I feel the most alive! The rest of this sh!t is just day to day life :|

The recognition is greatly appreciated so thanks peoples!!:grin

Now get out there and ride damn it!!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
So I was going to go on this whole to each his own type of speech but who needs that old feel good sh!t, we all know what we like and we all have our own bikes just for that reason, to make it what we want! Lil Red is my POS and I love her just the way she is(not lowered anymore:tongue:)! For me it is more about the passion of riding not so much what I am riding, I'm just as happy on lil red as I would on a '17 cause either way I'm out enjoying life on 2 wheels, which is when I feel the most alive! The rest of this sh!t is just day to day life :|

The recognition is greatly appreciated so thanks peoples!!:grin

Now get out there and ride damn it!!
It's not lowered anymore? I wanna change my vote.....RECOUNT!

·
Premium Member
9,218 Posts
Lol me too........jk.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
:Laughing:Sorry guys had to do it, I'm so used to being able to dive into my turns and with it lowered I was always wary of scrapping or low siding and I couldn't shake that after 2 seasons so I had to go back:| but hey I still have the LEDs:grin

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
:Laughing:Sorry guys had to do it, I'm so used to being able to dive into my turns and with it lowered I was always wary of scrapping or low siding and I couldn't shake that after 2 seasons so I had to go back:| but hey I still have the LEDs:grin
Let's find some curves and I'll show you what a long and low bike can do, even with my fat arse on it!

·
Premium Member
9,218 Posts
X2

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
OH I do believe you guys cause there were days where I loved it but there was more of the O sh!t times! The real fu*k this moment was after I bottomed out and had to do the oil pan, after that I was like nope, no more of this sh!t!

·
Premium Member
9,218 Posts
OH I do believe you guys cause there were days where I loved it but there was more of the O sh!t times! The real fu*k this moment was after I bottomed out and had to do the oil pan, after that I was like nope, no more of this sh!t!
Cause u came in too hot......it should always be an effortless roll.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Smashing the oil pan is a right of passage.....you aint low if you don't scrape some stuff. Ebay a new pan, under $100 fix.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Cause u came in too hot......it should always be an effortless roll.

yes I did and it was because it was not clearly marked, the sign was covered and I think I even told you guys a friend in a car said the same thing.

Smashing the oil pan is a right of passage.....you aint low if you don't scrape some stuff. Ebay a new pan, under $100 fix.
lol so yes I understand that and maybe I'll give it another shot once I grab another bike cause it was fun at times...and I am lucky enough to have a spare engine in my basement so it didn't cost me a dime to repair:grin

Reactions: Predat-R

·
Administrator
1,000,000,265 Posts
congrads

Reactions: gixxer996

·
Certifiable Bike Nut
3,065 Posts
Congrats

Reactions: gixxer996

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
yes I did and it was because it was not clearly marked, the sign was covered and I think I even told you guys a friend in a car said the same thing.

lol so yes I understand that and maybe I'll give it another shot once I grab another bike cause it was fun at times...and I am lucky enough to have a spare engine in my basement so it didn't cost me a dime to repair:grin
Dont let them take you to the dark side Luke! :lol:
These bitches were made to corner! :devil:cheers:

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
O chit!! look at lil red up in lights now, might have to start calling her big red now:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts