Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Ive been lurking this forum for quite sometime now. I was wondering If I can get some inputs, advices, suggestions from you all gsxr experts. Are there any common problems in the 2006 gsxr 600, such as noise, transmission problem, engine problem, etc? Also I saw this, http://www.jmmotorsportsllc.com/vehicle_4.asp What do you think? Has it been raced on track, stunted, etc...? Any suggestions, inputs, advices is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hard to tell without larger photos but with the size of those chicken strips I'd say it's been a poser bike. Rear plate holder and front reflectors have been removed. If you can get it in the low $5k range then it's probably a good deal.

If that's going to be your first bike the definitely get some gear and take the msf course. Despite what most of the new guys on here will tell you, that bike is not a beginner's bike and will hurt you if you don't know what you're doing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The SET valve can be a prob. You may have to adjust it from time to time or some have bypassed it completely. And I agree with the guy above. Rear tire is squared-off from riding in a straight line and chicken strips that would make KFC jealous.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.