Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've been riding for about a year and a half, so while I maybe "seem" squidly, I don't ride like one. No wheelies on the freeways, ATGATT, not too much over the speed limits, no dumb shit.

·
Registered
47 Posts
unsure

so im in glendale az. i dont even have a bike but i've been lookin at gsxr's and am told they are the only way. if any1 can help me out with some 411 on like what year to get and what year to avoid and shit like that.....that'd be awesome. im just savin up some cash right now to buy one... probly like no more than 4-5k

·
Registered
125 Posts
so im in glendale az. i dont even have a bike but i've been lookin at gsxr's and am told they are the only way. if any1 can help me out with some 411 on like what year to get and what year to avoid and shit like that.....that'd be awesome. im just savin up some cash right now to buy one... probly like no more than 4-5k
Do you have any riding experience? Also, what size 600, 750, 1000, or 1300?

·
Registered
2 Posts
i live in west phoenix on the border of glendale/avondale but i work in chandler. I'm always lookin for peps to ride with. I mostly ride with my cousin and my boy(pause). I was tryin to organize a meet up but it never got of the brainstorm stage. I'm open to suggestions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
whats up yall? I've been riding about a month now. I live off Cave Creek & Beardsley and work in Chandler off Queen Creek + Price rd. I found a few groups on meetup.com that schedule group rides :) I haven't been to one yet (only been riding a month hah) but it's definately something i'm looking into! hit me up if you guys wanna check out track days (www.aztrackday.com) some time.. romerom @ g m a i l.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
Folks, being a new boy in town I would really appreciate it if you define the meaning of the term "squid", 'cos I don't think I want to be one! BTW I chose to browse the SW forum 'cos I spent two fantastic months working over their last year and am hoping to return ASAP.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been riding for about a year and a half, so while I maybe "seem" squidly, I don't ride like one. No wheelies on the freeways, ATGATT, not too much over the speed limits, no dumb shit.

I've been riding for 10+ years. Always geared up... admit that the occassional front wheel has been lifted in as safe a fashion as possible:laughingr but I would not apply the term squid upon myself.

P

·
Registered
246 Posts
My GF is from Chandler. We are in DFW,TX now, but are planning a trip there during the first part of November. I keep telling her I'm serious about borrowing a trailer and bringing the bike out there. We will be there for about a week. I want transportation to the gym while im there.

If I can talk her into it, I'll be bored during the week so I'll need to meet a couple of you AZ boys and ride it up...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello hello, Ive been riding for a little over 3 years now. Live on the 101 and 51st ave in north phx. Can you define squid? haha i ride with about 10 people when we do ride all of which wear helmets most wear spine protectors in the summer months. Now i definatly dont consider myself a squid but we all stunt (staggards and sitdowns) but only at the appropriate times. Check out devil-riders.com lots meets and great people to ride with

1 - 18 of 18 Posts