Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As seen on MTV's True Life: I Live To Ride

Premiered Aug 19th 2004 !! Much Love Ant....

That's My boy Tony A.K.A Anthony D’Orsi. He closed his shop down to persue his dream of stunt riding around the world and has been very succsussful at it. He Just got back from "Down Under" and is currently in London. I posted a few other sick pics of the Tony D...

I'll Teach You How To Stunt! http://www.tonydfreestyle.com/

He is also is on the Cover this months Super Street Bike Mag!
QUOTE: "American hero Anthony D'Orsi of Tony D Freestyle cranks a big one Down Under during round one of the first-annual International MotoFreestyle Challenge held at Queensland Raceway and Oran Park Raceway in Australia."
Read More.. http://www.superstreetbike.com/toc/

·
Registered
320 Posts
Listen up now and I mean now. No more bashing member it's against the rules and I will start banning people. I am putting a stop to this do you understand? There is no need to bash someone because of what they post. Playing around is one thing but this internet bully shit is intolerable. I pick on people, hell we all do but you just caught me at work with a hangover and I don't want to be here so push me please. I deleted the entire post except for Redline's. No more bullshit children. If you want to bash Tony fine but Redline is a member here just like you and I wouldn't let anyone get bashed. I hate doing this so please don't make me be an asshole.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Hi, My name is Wick. I must say sorry for that other guy. You know that I have a multi-personality disorder. :laughingr :laughingr :2hard

·
Registered
246 Posts
I hate that damn protected content where you can't just skip to the part of the flick you want to see

·
Registered
246 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
If you want to bash Tony fine.
[sic]

I have to say that he is one hell of a rider, better than I'll ever be, but his attitude fuckin' sucks... I'd beat the fuck out of him with those little sticks they were practicing with.. no doubt. :arsenal

·
Registered
783 Posts
I've seen Tony in a several movies and I saw him in that special when he broke up with triplextreme. I think he is very focused and a great rider, but from what I've seen I wouldn't want to hang out with the guy. But what do I know, I've never actually met the dude (2nd had info isn't always the best). If I had a choice, I think I'd skip his party and go next door to drink a cold one with the StreetFighterz, PureBred Riders, or Darius. They seem like they have a fun time all the time. Tony's seems rapped to tight to me. You'll never get the time back after reading this post ...

·
Registered
246 Posts
slack0Yd said:
You'll never get the time back after reading this post ...
yea that post and my second were a bit like a bad issue of US magazine.. fuk

Edit: not that there ever was a good issue

1 - 12 of 12 Posts