Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are doing a special on Newest perfect fit fairings for the 05-06 GSXR 1000 shipped to your door for USA, Canada, UK and Australia this price is including a windscreen, and shipping insurance. Get these now as they are not available on ebay yet. Please post here or pm us. The cost is $553 shipped.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We are doing a special on Newest perfect fit fairings for the 05-06 GSXR 1000 shipped to your door for USA, Canada, UK and Australia this price is including a windscreen, and shipping insurance. Get these now as they are not available on ebay yet. Please post here or pm us. The cost is $553 shipped.

Also it will come with FREE tinted windscreen and a Tank protector with this purhcase!
:arsenal

·
Registered
3 Posts
for 06 1000

Hey I'm looking for the white and black plastic but I want it the other way around then how u have it can u do that and how long does it take 2 get here do u got parts for a 06 1000 let me know thanx

·
Registered
511 Posts
If you need after market fairings i would try cali cars and bikes . Google them they have good products wit decent prices

·
Registered
295 Posts
Has anyone bought fenders from this company?
How long will it take to me in San Diego, CA?
Are they for real?
I ordered a set the last week of Feb and they arrived at my door last month on the 13th. I live in FL so it maybe a few days less for Cali. But you can look at bout 3 weeks. I just got everything put on and I'll be posting pic's soon....

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ordered a set the last week of Feb and they arrived at my door last month on the 13th. I live in FL so it maybe a few days less for Cali. But you can look at bout 3 weeks. I just got everything put on and I'll be posting pic's soon....
sorry man I donot notice you ordered from us, and give me your address and I will send you another windscreen,
cause this is forum member advantage!
just PM us again!
thanks

·
Registered
295 Posts
Auctmart,

I received my set of fairings a few weeks ago and I'm very pleased. I will do a write up on them soon, the box they came in looked as though it was still brand new even though it came from China :thumbup:.

You can check out the pic's here: http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=74161

·
Registered
605 Posts
Send me a PM when you guys put the 03-04 1000 plastics on sale. I would like the solid black ones. And some one told me you guys will have them painted any color we want them. Is that true?

And can we order a 05+ tail section and the 03-04 1000 front fairings? I want to put the 05+ tail section on and would like to replace my front plastics, I just don't want to have to buy 2 sets of plastics to make 1 bike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.