Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel this deserves it's own thread, and I'll tell you why. I ordered a set of plastics from auctmarts about 2 weeks back, and today they emailed me with this:

"Hello,
Fairing kit has been painted as your requested. Tracking number will be provided within couple days, once again, thanks for buying from us and we appreciate your patience"

With 2 pictures of my personal kit, and they asked if it was to my satisfaction. It's hard to find any company, let alone a Chinese one, to take care of their customers this well.

Just wanna let you guys know how they treated me, and how it made getting new plastics easy and affordable :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
^ooh!!! you joker!!!
Nice report, it's sometimes rare to find positive reporting on some products, especially some Chinese stuff.

·
The Honey Badger
11,974 Posts
I got the same treatment with my fairings from them. They are really great to deal with. In the business of aftermarket fairings, they're the best.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Powder-coating my rims a semi-gloss black to match the paint, took that fugly extension off, new rear tire, new black sprockets/chain, and taking the tank in to get painted to match the scheme after I get the plastics fitted. This bike will be one fine piece after I'm done with it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I purchased a set of fairings from them about 4 years ago and it took about 2 months to get. Since they have changed thier ebay account name several times, but keep it close to the original name. When the kit came it looked great, but it did take forever. Glad to hear they got thier act together.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
im thinking of getting a second set of plastics do they have these

·
The Honey Badger
11,974 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Send them a picture of what you want, they will custom paint. Mine is an k4 1000 scheme transferred onto an 03 600 set. The extra charge was 30 or so USD, so overall I am pleased. I should get these in the next 10-14 business days, which will put my total wait time at 1 and a half months. Not bad by any stretch for custom painting(7-13 business days estimated on their site) and delivery, from halfway around the world, which is another 10-14 business days.

·
The Honey Badger
11,974 Posts
Yes the solo cowl is included in most of the kits I've seen.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Now only if they had race/track versions as well. I'm thinking about buying from them once I get enough extra money. I was sketchy the first time I saw them on Ebay years ago.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
I'm finding the same kits on eBay about 50 bucks less would they price match

1 - 20 of 149 Posts