41 - 60 of 149 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
No, it took about 5 days

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
so these look real good and packaged well.

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
get the on the bike already :D
here u go

took the rear pegs off also lastnight, looked at the bike for like hrs after .............. wow. Overall the fitment on the fairings were excellent, had to do sanding just to fit the turn signals.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Fitment was not spot on, you'll see some missing bolts that I have to drill out larger to make work, but here is the general look.

What it used to look like

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
I had no real issues, looks good by the way

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Yours looks great Predat-R, same with yours TJ, glad you guys didn't have major issues with fitment. Just make sure you guys don't forget about your tanks =] My paint only cost 250, so overall not too bad.

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
I'm pulling the tank down 2mmorow and see what it looks like in black

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Heres mine. Fitment was perfect!

how was it getting the nose to fit, i had to really work a bit! it was like fighting me other than that all went according to plan.

·
Registered
70 Posts
This is the kit I am thinking about going but maybe instead of the black it will go white, undecided what do you guys think?
I bought this same design but for a Honda Black bird. I had them custom paint the front fender with the flames as well and of course there is never an extra charge.

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
glad to see there is not to many issues should be ordering my fairings come end of the week.
not feeling the flames, u should look into the corona desighn. that has always been one of my favorites........ white with black decals.

·
Registered
70 Posts
not feeling the flames, u should look into the corona desighn. that has always been one of my favorites........ white with black decals.
Neither am I but that's what the customer wanted. I tired to talk him out of it. Auctmarts will custom paint in paint scheme you have for free regardless of the work. I had them do that on my bike and the paint came out great. It chips easy after time but you get what you pay for.

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
41 - 60 of 149 Posts