Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To All Members,

Hello, we are Auctmarts. We are always trying our best to create durable and quality products. However, we have failed in our quality control sometimes, we are really sorry for the unpleasant experiences casued to you. Also, please accpet our deepest and most sincere apologies for our bad English and the late reply due to the time difference.

For improvement, we will restructure our QC department and reeducate our painter for higher quality. Other than that, we are going to hire a CS from USA for better customer service.

As for compensation, we are giving away the followings and hope all of you can give us a feedback and review here. As always, your feedback is the most important to us!

1b130: Honda CBR600RR (05-06) - Matt Blue

2g63: Suzuki GSX-R600/750 (06-07) - Black/White Corona (Reserved by ILLuSioNz X)

2k0: Suzuki GSX-R1000 (09-16) - Unpainted

2k18: Suzuki GSX-R1000 (09-16) - Black/White Monster

4g0: Yamaha R1 (07-08) - Unpainted

Terms and Conditions:

1. In this promotion, you just need to pay $140 for the delivery (Special care by Hong Kong Post), we will pay the rest of shipping.

2. No HIDDEN FEES or EXTRA CHARGE for the fairing.

3. The promotion will start at 12am(PST) on 1st July.

4. Reply this thread with the product code, and email us at [email protected] with subject title Free fairing promotion (GSXR.com)

5. First-come, first-served!

6. Each member can get one fairing only in this promotion.

COMING SOON:
1. Stock Clearance: FREE as-is fairing seperate parts
2. Special Offer: (1) Extra clear coating and (2) UV protected paint will be applied for specific fairing model in plain color with GOOD discounts. The new technology makes your fairing more smooth, more durable, and not easy to fade out.

Don't miss out any of the promotions! :wink

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Id take em for free but they dont have my year 1k up there. lol
we can switch some other model in this promotion, and just leave us your contact and Leave a message said you want join the annual promotion and we will take care,
how come some people less than 20 post and cannot leave us a message here also?

·
Registered
63 Posts
2g58: Suzuki GSX-R600/750 (06-07) - Black/White Corona

Terms and Conditions:
1. In this promotion, you just need to pay $140 for the delivery (Special care by Hong Kong Post), we will pay the rest of shipping.
2. No HIDDEN FEES or EXTRA CHARGE for the fairing.
3. The promotion will start at 12am(PST) on 1st July.
4. Reply this thread with your email address and product code, and we will contact you ASAP!
5. First-come, first-served!
6. Each member can get one fairing only in this promotion.
I've been emailing you for the past few days looking to get onboard this promotion and provide my unbiased opinion. I would like to product code 2G58 for this review, if you don't remember me by first name, then my email address is available via PM.

-Chauncey

·
rotaredom
888,895,580 Posts
we can switch some other model in this promotion, and just leave us your contact and Leave a message said you want join the annual promotion and we will take care,
how come some people less than 20 post and cannot leave us a message here also?
Give them your Auctmarts customer service phone number "if it exists"...wouldn't that cut out the middle man?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Not a good thing to post your email address Sir. You would he well advised to delete that post.
Good point, I've removed it.
Give them your Auctmarts customer service phone number "if it exists"...wouldn't that cut out the middle man?
I'm here to post a unbiased review. I tried calling them twice from my work number and I got no call back so I ended up sending them an email to which somebody's responding about once every 6–12 hours. They're continuously asking me to post on this thread, thus I'm here to get myself into the offer. I'm now awaiting further instructions, however I will keep everyone updated.

·
rotaredom
888,895,580 Posts
They're continuously asking me to post on this thread, thus I'm here to get myself into the offer. I'm now awaiting further instructions, however I will keep everyone updated.

This is normal.....well, ... normal for them.

Dont hold your breath...

·
Registered
63 Posts
This is normal.....well, ... normal for them.

Dont hold your breath...
I've read your older posts about them and you've been quite vocal about it as well. If they're truly looking to rebuild their reputation, they'll know to send me a good set.

·
Registered
63 Posts
And for dam good reason
Of course, however the $140 is worth me giving them a chance to redeem themselves. I'll also start posting dates along with my updates so when it's all said and done, we can consolidate it into one post.

7/8 - PayPal information sent to them for invoicing.
7/8 - payment sent via PayPal

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Of course, however the $140 is worth me giving them a chance to redeem themselves. I'll also start posting dates along with my updates so when it's all said and done, we can consolidate it into one post.

7/8 - PayPal information sent to them for invoicing.
7/8 - payment sent via PayPal
we will arrange

1 - 20 of 44 Posts