Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
I think the PF means "Perfect Fit" meaning the wholes wll match-up perfectly with the stock holes on the frame and what not on your bike.

Auctmarts1, I also have an 03 1000. And I was looking at a set of all black fairings on your Ebay page (my bike has a black frame and swing arm). Saw them for $309 plus $225 shipping (totalling $534). My questions would be:

1. What is the priced shipped to zip code 32566?

2. Do you have any summer specials for my 03 1000?

3. How long would I have to wait for it to be: 1. shipped and 2. How long would it take to reach me?

4. What kind of custom work can ya'll do? And how long would it before I would receive them at my door?
if not PF series and will you consider?

Discussion starter · #46 ·
this is our newest promotion for the K1 600/750 and the fitment is incredible!
and if you have any inquiry , please feel free to email us or PM us!
and the price for this set is 549 US shipped and it will come with a windscreen!

:hmmm:So ur telling me
thats the price shipping included for the plastics including the solo seat cowl wind shield and the tank protector??
and that they all are perfect fit?
If its is im sooo gonna orded from ya.

Discussion starter · #48 ·
:hmmm:So ur telling me
thats the price shipping included for the plastics including the solo seat cowl wind shield and the tank protector??
and that they all are perfect fit?
If its is im sooo gonna orded from ya.

please Pm us which set you wanna to have and the color scheme,
please send us the information via PM please!

Hey AuctMart I saw you said you don't have perfect fit for the 03 1K, do you have something else that would fit?

If so what would the difference be in the two?

Please let me know, been trying to get this answer for a while now. Thanks

I was wanting to know if this deal was still going on cause i will be buying new fairings here very soon..i'd like the orange and black set for the 2007 gsxr 1000 if you have any left please shoot me a PM...

Discussion starter · #57 ·
Sept is just a fews days away

I've been waiting just as patiently as I can. From us last talking on here you told me that for my year/make/model (03 GSXR 1000) that the Perfect Fit Series would be ready in Sept. Well Sept is only a few days away and I want to know if I can order on the first day of Sept for the PF series or should I wait a few days?

If I have to wait a few days can you start a new thread or just mention it here on when the PF series for the 03 GSXR 1000's will be available?

Also I noticed on your site and on here of every picture of fairings that you offer there is NO REAR COWL. Do you all not offer it? It's really not a complete set without the cowl don't you think? If not no biggie I'll get mine painted along with my tank to match. My own cowl will be able to fit correctly right, being that it will be the perfect fit series?????

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.