Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
hi

sorry for the late reply and we are not always look at the forum,

we have some shop problem and made the delay on the replacement and we just emailed him and getting the things resolve, since that is our fault and we have offered him a kind of refund before we saw this thread,
please kindly forgive and understand we also have a annual holiday before and made some process of the ordering delay and painting process deferred too!

also the silver under tail will have it within two days and we will send you the replacement.

please donot confused we refused send you the replacement, just because the paint shop never sent us and bring us run around too~
Please kindly forgive and finally the parts came and we can send you asap

Attachments

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts

we have some shop problem and made the delay on the replacement and we just emailed him and getting the things resolve, since that is our fault and we have offered him a kind of refund before we saw this thread,
please kindly forgive and understand we also have a annual holiday before and made some process of the ordering delay and painting process deferred too!

also the silver under tail will have it within two days and we will send you the replacement.

please donot confused we refused send you the replacement, just because the paint shop never sent us and bring us run around too~
@Anthony D @Newyork

Glad to see a response and I hope you two work this out quickly! Sounds like NewYork has been waiting a while and almost lost hope.

NewYork what say you? resolved if you get the parts? Email satisfactory?

·
Registered
454 Posts
@Anthony D @Newyork

Glad to see a response and I hope you two work this out quickly! Sounds like NewYork has been waiting a while and almost lost hope.

yes mostly all the problem we will resolve to the customer, unfortunately we have a hard time with our previous partner and made some replacement cannot send to us,

we are sorry !

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Wow, I should have posted this 2 months ago......... Thanks for the reply I'm looking forward to my refund and some tracking info!!

·
rotaredom
888,895,580 Posts

Tinsnips ol buddy ol pal....would you please translate this to simple English please, without the eh's?.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
@Anthony D @Newyork

This will totally be resolved when I get my refund and parts!! Just to be clear I WILL NOT remove this thread until I have parts and money!!!

Auctmarts already asked me to remove this and the other one...not gonna happen until I see something other than words on a screen....

·
rotaredom
888,895,580 Posts
This will totally be resolved when I get my refund and parts!! Just to be clear I WILL NOT remove this thread until I have parts and money!!!

Auctmarts already asked me to remove this and the other one...not gonna happen until I see something other than words on a screen....
Agreed 100000%

Make it right people...

·
Banned
108 Posts
Subscribing here to see what happens.

I am the admin over on gixxer.com. I have PM'd both VS and Auctmarts, and have yet to receive a response from either on this matter.
This is getting confusing. GDC mods over here, fagbags over there... what have I started?

I think we shouldn't lose track of the MAIN issue here. Any vendor can occasionally ship product that needs to be returned. Any vendor can have supply chain issues - both of these are everyday business scenarios. I think where everyone was really let-down is how weeks went-by of ignoring customer emails.

It should not take the intervention of third parties to force you to answer a customer inquiry.

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,684 Posts
I think we shouldn't lose track of the MAIN issue here. Any vendor can occasionally ship product that needs to be returned. Any vendor can have supply chain issues - both of these are everyday business scenarios. I think where everyone was really let-down is how weeks went-by of ignoring customer emails.

It should not take the intervention of third parties to force you to answer a customer inquiry.
Exactly what I was thinking. All of this should have been communicated directly with Newyork this whole time. New sales emails seem to be returned promptly but not completed sales with problems. Great that they're (tentatively) making it right, but this all looks more like saving face than taking care of the customer.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
This is getting confusing. GDC mods over here, fagbags over there... what have I started?

3 months of " we'll have tracking for you soon" and lots of ignored emails..... I told them more than once if they didn't send me the parts I was gonna put them on blast, apparently they needed me to do so to get their ass in gear!!

Exactly what I was thinking. All of this should have been communicated directly with Newyork this whole time. New sales emails seem to be returned promptly but not completed sales with problems. Great that they're (tentatively) making it right, but this all looks more like saving face than taking care of the customer.
They were telling me they were going to send it out the whole time but never actually did, which is why I made this thread. This 1000% could have been avoided by them giving a shit about customer service and not just new customers.

·
Registered
111 Posts
AuctMarts has been around a long time. Having owned a lot of different sportbikes, I've been on a lot of forums and this comes up from time to time on all of them. I've seen quite a few of these set over the years and it's like the prize in the bottom of crackerjacks. You never know what you are going to get. I've seen sets that looked really good and seen sets where it looked like a three year old slapped the stickers on. Seen some that had a pretty good fit and some that took a lot of modifying. I would highly recommend putting heat shield in the belly pan..

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
WERA classifieds has used, but painted fairings on there for sale. Sometimes new. I personally don't run anything but Sharkskinz or Armorbodies on the R.

Glad to read some progress is being made, but no excuses for lack of, or no response for that long. As stated above, BS happens in business....its part of the game, but customer service is free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
WERA classifieds has used, but painted fairings on there for sale. Sometimes new. I personally don't run anything but Sharkskinz or Armorbodies on the R.

Glad to read some progress is being made, but no excuses for lack of, or no response for that long. As stated above, BS happens in business....its part of the game, but customer service is free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
I learned the hard way this time around....thanks LW!

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Ok, so I got an email last night from Auctmarts with pics attached, and an apology. I scroll down to see the pics, and the stuff looks real nice, fresh paint....HOWEVER, they made me a street undertail that WONT even fit my race kit!!!

I guess bc I bought the kit in NOVEMBER they have no idea what kit it actually is.

·
Premium Member
10,050 Posts
Lol man. Hope you weren't in any hurry.

So far my street kit is going together nice. All I have finished is the tail section.
I did modify some tabs and fittings to get everything to fit nice and tight, but its looking pretty good for the price.

Hope you get this all worked out in the end NY.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Lol man. Hope you weren't in any hurry.

So far my street kit is going together nice. All I have finished is the tail section.
I did modify some tabs and fittings to get everything to fit nice and tight, but its looking pretty good for the price.

Hope you get this all worked out in the end NY.
Nah man no hurry at all here. After March 1 rolled by I assumed I'd never see anything so with the help of my good friend We got all the parts to fit with cutting and repairing.

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,684 Posts
Ok, so I got an email last night from Auctmarts with pics attached, and an apology. I scroll down to see the pics, and the stuff looks real nice, fresh paint....HOWEVER, they made me a street undertail that WONT even fit my race kit!!!

I guess bc I bought the kit in NOVEMBER they have no idea what kit it actually is.

21 - 40 of 94 Posts