Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
This is puzziling to me i have bought numerous fsirings from Auctmarts with lil to no issues and there service has been outstanding.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
This is puzziling to me i have bought numerous fsirings from Auctmarts with lil to no issues and there service has been outstanding.

I'm assuming they were all street fairings and you never needed a replacement part due to a mistake on their end i.e. cracked fairing upon delivery.

On a positive note, they sent me $80 as a sorry gesture after they made me the wrong replacement undertail. This is a good sign, but they still haven't sent me pics of the fiberglass undertail done....I continue to wait. December 29-April 16 is A LONG TIME for two parts!!

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
I ordered 2 sets and a few pieces no issues good to see they are trying to work it out

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
hey @auctmarts1 you guys gonna make another undertail anytime soon or will I be waiting another 3 months for this one?!?!?!

I've emailed them 3 times since they sent me the $80 and they don't reply!

@Predat-R when you have money to spend with them they're on point, when you need them to fix their mistake......good luck!!

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
K so quick update: they have received word that the correct undertail is finally in.....it's only been since December 29, so that's not so bad.....

Also, I sent them pics of my cracked, and big time chipped front fender and they agreed to send me a new one of those as well....not bad.

I have refused to ask admin to remove this thread after numerous requests from them to do so. I see no point in removing the truth, which should be available for those interested, from a public forum.

They don't seem to realize that this is their own fault and could have COMPLETELY been avoided had they done the right thing.

·
rotaredom
888,895,580 Posts
The chances of it being 100% resolved are slim to none obviously.

Blame it on overseas production blah blah blah..Once you buy something from these people they pretty much dont give shit after that, and your really not a concern unless you call them out publicly.

Sponsor or not, you treat people like shit you should be called out on it and I am glad the OP did.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts

Blame it on overseas production blah blah blah..Once you buy something from these people they pretty much dont give shit after that, and your really not a concern unless you call them out publicly.

Sponsor or not, you treat people like shit you should be called out on it and I am glad the OP did.
I agree

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

You're absolutely right. This was 100% the only way to get them to care. I should have done this in January but gave them the benefit of the doubt.

They have asked me at least 5 times to remove, change, or ask admin to remove the threads on both forums. They don't seem to care that it's also on zx6r.com as well. Until I have painted parts in my garage I'm not doing anything!

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
Wow ... just wow to the whole thread :lol:

It's extremely funny to me that they're begging u to remove these threads

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
No One deletes the Thread until I have confirmed resolution.
I wasn't even going to ask, but my assumption would be that you would say no even if I did. The truth should stay here for potential customers to see what they are getting into.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Just came here to point out that this thread was started on 3/29/16, 4/29/16 just passed and I still don't have pics of finished items and/or tracking info.....another month gone.....pretty bad, I first asked for replacement parts 12/28/15.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Well put Sir, well put!
I think thats is the right time to solve the problem with you,

first I am so sorry about the replacement delay, and I have already explained to you what happening with our old supplier and they donot sell us any replacement since we selling the street fairing mostly and donot have much support on the fiberglass fairing before . for instance they made us a huge hard time.

I am not trying to give any excuse, and you already got the refund plus the the 85 US gesture of apology for the mistake of the wrong undertail color. ( requested by you)
and you have also requested a front fender and we also cooperate with you and send it to you by our cost and free of charge since we made you wait that long, and please kindly wait the front fender painting finished and we can send you all the parts together!

here is the photos of your first two replacement and we are waiting for the paint job finish for the fender and send to you together,

the under tail already painted in silver color now since we have few days holiday and thats why I wasn't in the office send you the photos, I apologize for this

Please forgive and we have keep communicate with you and just the factory did not send us the piece only, we already try the best and try to cooperate with you, replacement, refund, and 85 US gesture of apology for the mistake of the wrong undertail color. + a Free replacement of the front fender, those requested by you and we also send it to you together by our cost,

if our customer services like that worst and we have already ignore you for long time! we will not provide you any refund, replacement, free fender and the 85 US gesture of apology, and still discuss and explain the whole situation with you,

and none of above we will do, maybe some people not agree my point of view,but I really hope ppl can give us a little break to solve the problem with him .

Attachments

·
rotaredom
888,895,580 Posts
If he wanted a full refund he probably would have asked for it, what he did was order parts from your company in November of last year.

Its now May and he still doesn't have his complete order. Far as I am concerned you don't have an excuse good enough.

Little break my ass, I would never order from your company, not after this horseshit.

41 - 60 of 94 Posts