Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Auctmarts=Worst customer service on the planet!!!

14K views 93 replies 26 participants last post by  Todd_Sails 
#1 ·
So I have been trying to wait until Auctmarts sent me the parts that they owe me, but at this point it isn't looking like I will EVER receive them. Here's the story....

November 23 I contacted Auctmarts regarding some race fairings, and was promptly answered. I asked about exhaust fitment with the kit and was assured there would be no issues(which was not the case). I purchase the kit and receive it with no issues about a month later.

It's important to note here that they produced, painted, and shipped a whole kit in a month.

I Strip the bike down and start fitting the kit and notice that the undertail is cracked, the tank cover doesn't fit, and the belly pan doesn't fit bc of the exhaust. I notify them of these issues, and it takes days and days to get a response. I was told that race fairings don't fit perfect, that I have to make them fit. I send them a video of the issues and showed them how their website says if they send parts that don't fit they will replace them. So finally someone agreed to send me some replacement parts, if I would agree to send them $30 of the $50 refund they gave me for my problems.

This is in January........Jan 28 rolls around and I inquire about my parts and whether or not I'd have them by March 1st. I was told days later that I would def have them then. Well today is March 29, and I still don't have parts. I told them how I cannot understand what the problem could be, and they replied "sometime things happen, and we had 10 days off for new year" Ok so what about the 50 other days?!?!

I was then told on March 11th that I'd have tracking info next week! Two weeks goes by and my emails are ignored, until yesterday I get one that says we are sorry but we're having problems with our fiberglass factory, please give us one more week!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gotta be kidding me!!!!!! They had since January to get me one undertail, and they still don't have it, but think it's ok to tell me that I'll have tracking in a few days.......So long story short here people, if you are in the market for a track/race kit, buy it from anywhere else but Auctmarts!!! Learn from my mistake. I tried to save some money, and received a kit that I don't even think is fiberglass bc it's cracks way too easily, and I can't get a replacement part within a 3 month period!! Place is a joke!!!

If anyone would like to see the emails to prove my story I'll gladly forward the plethora of shit to you.

Ridiculous!!!:damn:

See less See more
#4 ·
They are a site supporting vendor and often do respond to comments on here. Maybe they will this time too.

Despite most ppl on this site using them and having good experiences, I must say that given their location, price and just product in general Im never surprised when I hear some issues, especially with communication and turn around.

#5 ·
I hope they do. It's just shocking to me that when I purchased the kit $709 they got it done and shipped to me in 30 days. When I'm asking for them to help fix issues its 3 months and I'm getting nothing but BS emails.

#6 ·
I didnt mean to come off like completely defending them. I just mean to say Im surprised there isnt more situations like yours.

I have to ask....did you really even save that much? I feel like Ive seen race skins for that price from other vendors.

#7 · (Edited)
I wasn't coming at you like you were on their side, I understand what you meant. I got a fully painted kit, which I will admit looks really good. However, 3 months and counting for 2 replacement parts is completely ridiculous.....China isn't that far away!

#10 ·
Ok so I just ran a test, with the help of someone from the forum. We both emailed Auctmarts yesterday to see who they would reply to. We did this because since I posted the truth about these people, they have been ignoring all mine, and some admin on gixxer.coms emails.

So he emailed them randomly asking about price and availability of a fairing kit, and I emailed AGAIN asking about the parts I've been promised since December......well wouldn't you know it they replied to him within 12 hours promising delivery within 3 weeks if he bought today......I DIDNT receive a reply....

Can't say I'm surprised, I knew that all they care about is initial money and then you're of no relevance to them. They have got to be the worst business people on the planet. Why not just send me the parts and avoid all this.

Just to be clear, they say on their site "if you receive damaged or wrong fairings we will replace them" Sure you will!!!!!!

#11 ·
I am the one who emailed Auctmarts. The kicker is, I have been considering buying a kit from them...seriously. Ive been kicking it around for a while and have been using Brys positive experiences with them keep me hopeful. Not so much right now, shame cause the kit I want is on sale for damn cheap atm.

@auctmarts1 Id like to hear from you here and see if you will make it right as promised. I know similar situations have risen before with your company and you have made it right in decent time so I hoped to see the same thing here.

If a company who is a sponsor of this site cant take care of the members of this site, I dont see why we should allow you to push you products any more. Ive never tried to ban a vendor before, but Id be up for trying to get your attention that way if I need to. If the powers that be get mad at me for it so be it. Im not paid to do this job. I do it because I care about the community.

#12 ·
Ok, @auctmarts1....you have already now been banned from Gixxer.com because of this issue and your still responding to other emails which are being sent from members of these sites, but still ignoring this situation.

You need to reach out to this customer ( @Newyork ) and explain the delay or what your going to do to replace the cracked pieces.

#17 ·
Like I said before and why I was slow to step in is I have seen them have issues before and be some what slow to respond but this is starting to get out of hand. There has been attempts from my self and an admin on GDC to get a hold of them with no response until I emailed about buying from them.

Im still hopeful they will make it right or at least respond, hell if Im wrong and there is something I dont know or their side of the story is different the could just say that. Something is better then nothing.

#29 ·
This is getting confusing. GDC mods over here, fagbags over there... what have I started?

sorry for the late reply and we are not always look at the forum,
I think we shouldn't lose track of the MAIN issue here. Any vendor can occasionally ship product that needs to be returned. Any vendor can have supply chain issues - both of these are everyday business scenarios. I think where everyone was really let-down is how weeks went-by of ignoring customer emails.

It should not take the intervention of third parties to force you to answer a customer inquiry.

#22 ·
hi

we have some shop problem and made the delay on the replacement and we just emailed him and getting the things resolve, since that is our fault and we have offered him a kind of refund before we saw this thread,
please kindly forgive and understand we also have a annual holiday before and made some process of the ordering delay and painting process deferred too!

also the silver under tail will have it within two days and we will send you the replacement.

please donot confused we refused send you the replacement, just because the paint shop never sent us and bring us run around too~
Please kindly forgive and finally the parts came and we can send you asap

Attachments

#23 ·

we have some shop problem and made the delay on the replacement and we just emailed him and getting the things resolve, since that is our fault and we have offered him a kind of refund before we saw this thread,
please kindly forgive and understand we also have a annual holiday before and made some process of the ordering delay and painting process deferred too!

also the silver under tail will have it within two days and we will send you the replacement.

please donot confused we refused send you the replacement, just because the paint shop never sent us and bring us run around too~
Please kindly forgive and finally the parts came and we can send you asap
@Anthony D @Newyork

Glad to see a response and I hope you two work this out quickly! Sounds like NewYork has been waiting a while and almost lost hope.

NewYork what say you? resolved if you get the parts? Email satisfactory?

#33 ·
AuctMarts has been around a long time. Having owned a lot of different sportbikes, I've been on a lot of forums and this comes up from time to time on all of them. I've seen quite a few of these set over the years and it's like the prize in the bottom of crackerjacks. You never know what you are going to get. I've seen sets that looked really good and seen sets where it looked like a three year old slapped the stickers on. Seen some that had a pretty good fit and some that took a lot of modifying. I would highly recommend putting heat shield in the belly pan..

#34 ·
#35 ·
WERA classifieds has used, but painted fairings on there for sale. Sometimes new. I personally don't run anything but Sharkskinz or Armorbodies on the R.

Glad to read some progress is being made, but no excuses for lack of, or no response for that long. As stated above, BS happens in business....its part of the game, but customer service is free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

#37 ·
Ok, so I got an email last night from Auctmarts with pics attached, and an apology. I scroll down to see the pics, and the stuff looks real nice, fresh paint....HOWEVER, they made me a street undertail that WONT even fit my race kit!!!

I guess bc I bought the kit in NOVEMBER they have no idea what kit it actually is.

#39 ·
Nah man no hurry at all here. After March 1 rolled by I assumed I'd never see anything so with the help of my good friend We got all the parts to fit with cutting and repairing.

#41 ·
This is puzziling to me i have bought numerous fsirings from Auctmarts with lil to no issues and there service has been outstanding.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

#42 ·
I'm assuming they were all street fairings and you never needed a replacement part due to a mistake on their end i.e. cracked fairing upon delivery.

On a positive note, they sent me $80 as a sorry gesture after they made me the wrong replacement undertail. This is a good sign, but they still haven't sent me pics of the fiberglass undertail done....I continue to wait. December 29-April 16 is A LONG TIME for two parts!!

#43 · (Edited)
I ordered 2 sets and a few pieces no issues good to see they are trying to work it out

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

#44 ·
hey @auctmarts1 you guys gonna make another undertail anytime soon or will I be waiting another 3 months for this one?!?!?!

I've emailed them 3 times since they sent me the $80 and they don't reply!

@Predat-R when you have money to spend with them they're on point, when you need them to fix their mistake......good luck!!

#45 ·
K so quick update: they have received word that the correct undertail is finally in.....it's only been since December 29, so that's not so bad.....

Also, I sent them pics of my cracked, and big time chipped front fender and they agreed to send me a new one of those as well....not bad.

I have refused to ask admin to remove this thread after numerous requests from them to do so. I see no point in removing the truth, which should be available for those interested, from a public forum.

They don't seem to realize that this is their own fault and could have COMPLETELY been avoided had they done the right thing.

#48 ·
The chances of it being 100% resolved are slim to none obviously.

Blame it on overseas production blah blah blah..Once you buy something from these people they pretty much dont give shit after that, and your really not a concern unless you call them out publicly.

Sponsor or not, you treat people like shit you should be called out on it and I am glad the OP did.

#53 ·
I wasn't even going to ask, but my assumption would be that you would say no even if I did. The truth should stay here for potential customers to see what they are getting into.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.