Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August Bike of the Month Entry Thread​

Last month had a nice theme of nice looking liter bikes and a rogue busa. Let's fill this thread up fast so I don't have to nag... You guys know what to do.

These are the RULES

A photobucket account or similar is required to store your pictures and to use for submission. This is the link to Photobucket

Your bike will not be posted in the Voting thread without hosted picture links.

·
Super Moderator
8,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C'mon I need a pic for the front page next month... Give me a sexy collection of GSXR's to choose from.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm, too sexy for.... :laugh

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I apparently don't own a GSXR, so I won't make anyone cry with my Hayabusa by entering.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Fine, I'll play. I won't enter again until AFTER I get some work done this winter.....wife's hands come off the check book in the winter easier, maybe cause of the cold??

Year: 2012
Model: Hayabusa GSX1300R
Eng size: 1349
Pipe: Brock's Alienhead full-system (ceramic coated)
Accessories/other mods: Fender eliminator / smooth painted under tail, swingarm spools, DDM Tuning HID kit low beam
And the story: Those who know, got rid of my 2006 GSXR 1000. Decided it was time to look into the bigger bikes. Loving the size and comfort of this thing. LOVED my 1000, but this is just on another level for me. Being a bigger guy, I enjoy the "touring" size of the bike and plan to put as many miles on this as I did the 1000.
WINTER PLANS: Powder coat rear sets and passenger pegs black, DB windscreen, Filter, Tune, ECU Flash, smoked signals and tail light, led gauge swap, and whatever else I can talk the wife into!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
^ not a real gsxr! :biggrin:
It legit even says "gsxR" on the side!

I don't mind. I have owned multiple GSXR bikes, and getting this new one makes me happy, regardless of how others feel about it ;)

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I was just messing around since you mentioned it so many times in your post
I know. I don't take it bad from 99% of the guys on here. One guy from another place came over, got butthurt, and cried. I refrained from feeding the troll and fighting bike.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
A real GSXR 1000
1 Liter
Titanium Header
Ngk Iridium plugs
PC3
R1 Throttle tube
Wheel Stripes
Custom screw driver front axle for weight savings
Front Brake Delete, Brakes are for Wussies
Head light and turn signal delete, @Predat-R I need to borrow your Bat Helmet so I can run in STEALTH

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
I don't know if I want to sell it, you just can't find wooden handle screwdrivers any more that be hammered in place of your front axle, but I guess I'd let it go for $150

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yea, that bike looks OK.

So, it has a full titanium header on it, like that comes stock? :wink

The only real problem I see- is that I'm pretty sure the radiator cap is missing.
Or is that part of the weight saving?

I'm rebuilding my K5 1.0 this winter- we'll see how they both come out

* Wait a minute, did you mention the extended swingarm? I hear they corner better with that?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts