Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
im from gladstone qld, about a 6 hrs north of brisbane, there is an aussie thread on here somewhere but i think its pretty old.

·
Premium Member
9,268 Posts
Check your view settings - there are quite a few threads but they are old enough that they have disappeared from your view. You can also search them out.

Also, most of your "mates" activity tends to be in the other forums (tech, general, lobby, etc...) vs. the regional chat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Being a Canberra rider the Gixxer 1000 goes into hibernation for a few months at present. The minus 6 - 10 mornings are just toooo cold.

We need an Aussie GSXR forum though. Maybe just keeping a thread alive here is the go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys im new to this forum n was also wondering the same thing, i live in Victoria and own k8 600. Was wanting some info on what mods i could do to my bike so searched the net n this is the only gsxr forum i could find.

Justin

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello Guys, Girls and all fellow Aussie's, I,m in Western Sydney, good old Penrith, Always see plenty of bikes on the road but never seem to stop where anyone else does!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts