Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question regarding auto shifter/blooper. I see I can put an auto-shifter on my ‘15 gsxr 1000, but I’m not seeing anything for an auto-blipper. I’m guessing they don’t make em for anything under ‘17? And for an auto shifter, I don’t have a PC5 installed in my bike, I don’t want one, had one in my 600 and when it shit out my bike was down, so I’m avoiding that. What are good auto shifters to look into that don’t require a PC5. Been looking at a lot of them.

·
Super Moderator
10,290 Posts
There are a couple of stand alone quick shifters for you bike. I have a Bazzaz with QS that works well so I don't have any experience with the stand alone QS boxes.

The reason you are not finding any auto blip down shift is that your bike is still cable driven throttle bodies. I believe you need a model with fly by wire throttle to get auto blip to work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shift power do a full race system as they call it. It’s a quickshifter but also has a pit lane limiter and launch control.
move one fitted to my K5 track bike. Not as good as the L7’s quickshifter but pretty good in any case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts