Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, I haven't been on a bike for quite some time then moved from Las Vegas to VERY SOUTH Texas and got a gxsr. I have a lot more detail to add to it but for now I've attached a pic. Not too sure how to make it bigger... Glad to be back riding, looking forward to chatting with you here. Natalie

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome to the site :welcome:

·
Banned
567 Posts
gsxrnat what bike are you running? Sucks huh not to ride. Or in my case not own my on ride since 25 and now I am 44, calling for a GSX-R 1000 Black/Yellow or maybe the Blue/Grey, as well as got a Busa on Order '05 SE as well.

Only ride others bikes, who are affraid to find out top speed or really give it a hard ride or whild ride but mainly love just to ride even if it is 5-10mph down main st or on the beach. or 40-45mph down the main roads just to enjoy the feel. lived on bikes from 17 to 21 then went military came out at 25 got rid of my last ride been ridless every since, GF's has 3 kids 2 young ones went to mom(my GF) and wanted their new dad( ME ) to have a bike(Busa they picked for me seeing me druel over it) LOL!!! anyhow days/week towards a 1K and month or so from a Busa :) hehehehehe cannot wait envy you and everyone here, nothing beats ridding, well sex does LOL!!! but it is awfully close LOL!!! Anyhow looking forward to chats with all here :)

anyhow not only towards you but to all now what bikes do you run(size, color) hehehehe

L8r All

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.