Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, heres the deal. I just bought my house at the end of June and now the holidays are upon us. Well today somebody rings my doorbell and then no one was there. (that pisses me off because it freaks my dog out) Well there was a gift bag with a candle and a note apparently it's some neighborhood elf crap and I'm suppose to go out and get three gifts and drop them at 3 doors and run. I don't even talk to my neighbors, it's a nice neighborhood but I'm not social with these people. Is it wrong to just leave the bag outside my door and not acknowledge it?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I would just leave it out there for a few days and if it stays there then just take it and do whatever you want with it.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
haha, well I don't think they would know who did it, so go for it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
all jokes aside...

Why not just go put it at somebody else's door?

Then you don't feel like you've taken anything from anybody and don't feel obligated to make up bags of stuff for others..

or you can just shit in a bag and leave it at somebody's door. I'd bet that tradition will come to an abrupt halt between now and next year.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here's the thing about that, if you have a gift, you have to put this stupid elf picture on your window. I swear the entire neiborhood has an elf up. I just gonna leave it there til spring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.