Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here not too far from my house a fellow rider (Jose) that i have met and ridden with a few times was in a fatal accident thursday morning at about 2:30A.M. he had just left wherever a group of riders where hanging out going down what we call the lake front( long strip right in front of lake with lake view homes) unfortanatly doing 85mph in a posted 25mph zone and had a female passenger on the back, to my belief he gave the female passenger his helmet for the ride home. While doing 85 a volkswagon pulled out in front of him and he T-boned it. Jose was killed instantly, the female passenger is still in I.C.U. and so is the driver of the vehicle. There where also 3 passengers in the car, two wen't to the hospital for minor injuries and the 4th was lucky enough to walk away from the accident. I know if he would have been doing the speed limit the car would have had time to pull out and this probably wouldn't have happened and the no helmet wasn't a good idea either, may have saved his life. Just hate too hear about a fallen rider. My prayers to his friends and family and everyone be safe out there. Later bro's and bro-et's, KRUM

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
yeah I hate when I see people ridin around with no helemt, I just think idiots obviously dont know what could happen, someone could pull out in front of you and then bam, your dead or seriously injured. but my prayers are with his family and friends.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sorry to hear this, and unfortunetly people sometimes get the need to speed. Hope the girl comes out ok and my thoughts and prayers are with the girl and the passenegers in the car. Damn... RIP

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
things are looking up for the female that was on the bike, from werd of mouth she should be out of hospital next week with many broken bones but will recover...thank god....later all

·
Registered
9 Posts
Prayers G0 To Ur Family...but No Helmet At Speeds Above 20 Mph Will Cause Death..take From Me...i Am A Cop And I Seen A Fatality Involving A Bicylists Who Had No Helmet Who T-boned A Car While Riding Down Hill At 25 Mph...he Died On The Scene As Well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts