Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have shortened your pipes, or know how to do it, after you cut the can and cut the baffle down to size, do you put all the packing back in whats left of the can, or do you toss it? i'm just curious since i started to shorten my pipe today. thanks!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
You can but it will be louder if you dont.... jst dont rivet it all back together put some in put it on start the bike see if it is to your liking if it is not pull it apart and add or take some out put back on start the bike etc etc.... when you get what your looking for then rivet it all back together and install :thumbup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Pipe

For those of you who have shortened your pipes, or know how to do it, after you cut the can and cut the baffle down to size, do you put all the packing back in whats left of the can, or do you toss it? i'm just curious since i started to shorten my pipe today. thanks!
You can just stuff the rest inside the can it will not hurt it. Why are you cutting it down for looks? If it is for looks I would not recomend doing this there is a reason for the length.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.