Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after I lowsided the other day, there is about 2 inches of clearance between my bar end and where the throttle is, you can see the white plastic of the throttle. I thought at first it was just the end but put new ones on and there is still space there nothing looks out of place to me, but could somebody help me.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
did the whole throttle assembly move? is the gap between the end of the bar and the end of the throttle tube? can you decribe it a little better.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skibum91 said:
did the whole throttle assembly move? is the gap between the end of the bar and the end of the throttle tube? can you decribe it a little better.
no the throttle assembly doesn't look like it moved, and yes the gap is between the end of the throttle and bar end. if that doesn't help ill try and post a pic later so you can see what im talkin about

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yea, post the pic and that should hlep to understand the problem.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
gixerfast said:
after I lowsided the other day, there is about 2 inches of clearance between my bar end and where the throttle is, you can see the white plastic of the throttle. I thought at first it was just the end but put new ones on and there is still space there nothing looks out of place to me, but could somebody help me.
You said 2 inches, i think you meant about 2 mm, but the problem is the end of the grip is supposed to go over that little ridge. Pull it up and over the ridge towards the bar end. If they are aftermarket grips then you are gonna have to keep that gap.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yea, i was like 2 in, holy shit, what did you do. haha :laughingr

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol yea after I posted that I was heading back to work and thought damn I said 2 in. oh well dont have time to go back and edit now. but yeah my bad on that

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
its all good, glad I could help, anything else just hit me up. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts