Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who's coming? Saturday the 23rd is my birthday and I am having a little get together at my apartment. I have people coming from GA, AR, MS, TN, and other places. You guys and girls that can better come see me.

Party and watching live racing, now all I need is a girl and I will be in heaven.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's in 4 months I think you can save 50 or 60 bucks and if you need a place to stay you can stay at my place if you don't mind sleeping on the floor.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I will be there we are camping at 29 Dreams Motorcycle camp ground.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JakeUSAF said:
I will be there we are camping at 29 Dreams Motorcycle camp ground.

That is great. You are going to be on a great road and staying at a great place with very nice people who run it. Tim is cool as hell. I was there Sunday. I can give you directions to the track that are easy and quick.

We will have to meet up.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Cool I have atleast one friend coming with me. He rides and R1. ANd maybe another that is a BMW rider. Don't hold that against him. But I am really lookig forward to the race. Will be my first. But tickets are still not on sale I have called for about a month now every Monday.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They will be soon. It is in April so they should be going on sale any day now. I have a friend who is very high up at Barber. I will email her and see what is up with the tickets.

·
Registered
234 Posts
THe Lady on the phone said hopefully by 15 Jan. How do tickets work there is there someplace with better seats then others. Or is it general admission. :headscrat We can meet up at the track or you could come out to 29 Dreams and have beer with us.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JakeUSAF said:
THe Lady on the phone said hopefully by 15 Jan. How do tickets work there is there someplace with better seats then others. Or is it general admission. :headscrat We can meet up at the track or you could come out to 29 Dreams and have beer with us.
It's GA and we will have a pop up or two with a big yellow sign on it. There are several others coming to stay and go to the races from all over. A few from Georgia and who knows where else. Get paddock passes they are worth it. Was the lady on the phones name Suzanne? If so she is a friend of mine. It's good to have connections.

So who else is coming? Miranda? Gigserlady? You two are close enough to come up and you damn sure have a free place to stay. Hell I might even buy the tickets... we can work something out. :lol:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BallHawk3 said:
hmmm, trying to get into there pants eh?
:2hard It was clearly a joke. Miranda knows this and now you do too, I think your new nickname will be the pot. As in the pot calling the kettle black.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BallHawk3 said:
hey i don't blame you for trying to get into there pants.

That sexual frustration must be building up 'eh? :laughingr :fu:

Well honestly, yes. It's not really sexual frustration, it's the kind that builds up and you have to go ride to the edge. I did that this weekend but I still have the frustration. Hmmmm Maybe I should try getting laid since I haven't in the past few minutes. :2hard

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
usdm420 said:
ball's a nutso :lol: :lol:
I fully agree, he is and likes playing with them.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well Miranda lives here now. She will be at the races. So who is coming? I need to start making a list and plans to meet up with everyone.

·
Registered
234 Posts
So the dates are getting close who is still going to the race. My R1 friend has backed out. But I am still going. Still not sure about BMW friend but even if I come alone I will be there.
Let's meet up somewhere at the track.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We should be easy to find if Joe still has the banner. It is yellow and has the other sites name on it.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
punkadilly said:
Yep, we still have the banner :bounce
(Thanks for the smiley :D )

Anything for you sexy. Joe said he had fun this weekend even though it was like work. No Bahama Mamma's?

I need a list of people coming so we can all get together. :bounce

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.