Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike is mainly setup for racing. Headlight, signals have all been removed. It has all the basic mods. However, the first things that has to be done with it is the front brake rotors/pads and rear bearings.

Do both front rotors have to be replaced? I don't think it would make sense to do one side and leave the other as is.

This bike will see mostly track time and little street. Do you expierenced riders have a preference on type and/or brand of brake rotors/pads and bearings to use?

TIA, Jason

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
2 qk 4 u said:
This bike is mainly setup for racing. Headlight, signals have all been removed. It has all the basic mods. However, the first things that has to be done with it is the front brake rotors/pads and rear bearings.

Do both front rotors have to be replaced? YES
This bike will see mostly track time and little street. Do you expierenced riders have a preference on type and/or brand of brake rotors/pads and bearings to use? STOCK

Contact BigJimbo he has a set of plastic you may be interested in that

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[/quote]Do both front rotors have to be replaced? YES
This bike will see mostly track time and little street. Do you expierenced riders have a preference on type and/or brand of brake rotors/pads and bearings to use? STOCK

Contact BigJimbo he has a set of plastic you may be interested in that[/QUOTE]

So Genuine Suzuki Parts is the way to go on this, great! Thanks alot.

Thanks for the contact, It does need plastics.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Let me know quickly if you want the plastics as they are on ebay and i can cancel the auctions. I will pm you my contact info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts