Registered
2,308 Posts
I would if I could. Although my bike stays VERY clean,
it never gets- 'a bath'.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Trucks need love too.
They do. However, I’ve washed the truck recently so it’s not due for another year or two. It’s almost pointless washing it as my home is on a 3km dirt road. I did an oil and filter change a few weeks ago too.

Roos are like drunk, stupid dogs. They wander in front of you and then hop back and forth. You have no idea which way they’ll go. One hopped into the side of the truck a couple of days ago. At least it’s fur wiped some of the dust off the door! No harm was done to the truck or roo. I do t drive above 30km/h at skippy time (early morning and around dusk) on our road.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trucks do need love too. I washed mine before the bike. I knew the bike would take more attention to detail.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Todd, you mentioned before you don't hose down your bike to wash it. I would like to get away from that as as much as possible. What do you use?

·
Registered
541 Posts
They do. However, I’ve washed the truck recently so it’s not due for another year or two. It’s almost pointless washing it as my home is on a 3km dirt road. I did an oil and filter change a few weeks ago too.

Roos are like drunk, stupid dogs. They wander in front of you and then hop back and forth. You have no idea which way they’ll go. One hopped into the side of the truck a couple of days ago. At least it’s fur wiped some of the dust off the door! No harm was done to the truck or roo. I do t drive above 30km/h at skippy time (early morning and around dusk) on our road.
Sorry mate, everytime I hear of Australia & Kangaroos I can't help but think...

·
SuperMod of the North
25,773 Posts
I ride in the rain, and snow (twice) what's the harm? It's designed to get wet.
Snow is interesting. All of a sudden you have 5000 horsepower and no way to get it to the ground. Up here if you don't ride in the rain you ride half as much in the spring and fall.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Snow is interesting. All of a sudden you have 5000 horsepower and no way to get it to the ground. Up here if you don't ride in the rain you ride half as much in the spring and fall.
The snow wasn't intentional, that was a "it was raining when I left for work and got cold as the day progressed" kind of thing. I had my Hayabusa at the time too so it was extra fun

1 - 20 of 26 Posts