Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
If I saw a picture of a sexy woman, soap suds all over her, etc., I'd think that was sexy.

A motorcycle? Not so much. Those of you that think I'm off my rocker (and I am), look up washing w/ water.

My bike stays very clean, cleaner that most- never sees any water hoses. YMMV

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
If I saw a picture of a sexy woman, soap suds all over her, etc., I'd think that was sexy.

A motorcycle? Not so much. Those of you that think I'm off my rocker (and I am), look up washing w/ water.

My bike stays very clean, cleaner that most- never sees any water hoses. YMMV

To each their own but I also ride in almost any weather. MotoGP race in the rain, AMA superbike race factory bikes in the rain. Bikes are vehicles designed for any condition. I can only imagine the warranty claims if they were damaged by water.
Just my .02$ and I could be wrong

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
To each their own but I also ride in almost any weather. MotoGP race in the rain, AMA superbike race factory bikes in the rain. Bikes are vehicles designed for any condition. I can only imagine the warranty claims if they were damaged by water.
Just my .02$ and I could be wrong
No, you're right. I'm just being The Todd

Have a great day!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
No, you're right. I'm just being The Todd

Have a great day!
And don't change being the Todd. It would be interesting to take two people, you and I for example, and take two bikes the same age and ride them and wash them as we each would. After two or three years take them both apart and look for differences. See if water/no water really does make a difference on modern bikes. The old bikes with steel everything it probably probably did.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts