Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No it doesnt get ridden that much. it has 8400 miles I lucked out and found a speedo that was within 400 miles of the original one when I did the swap. I checked it with a V.O.M. meter it shows i`m getting 14.2v output but when I take off the charger it dies. I`ve got a couple bugs to work out on it. I also have a 08 busa But I never bonded with it like I have this bike. Maybe because My wife cannot ride on this one with me.lol its only been ridden 100 miles since I took this picture. but I still have to replace the darn battery everytime.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At the battery. My wife bought this motor for me from a roadracing team so i don`t know exactly if they do anything to the regulator since the motor was built for a sustained period of high revs. It does fly though. eats up a stock busa for the first 220ft. I just like this bike much better than my busa. Turns more heads than my busa and its funny to watch peoples reaction who knows srads and finally notices the gauges.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.