Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone out there that is willing to just talk to me over the phone. I have allot of f$#@! questions about my bike and if there is someone out there that is willing to answer my easy ass questions that would be cooh..
Please hit me up... especially if you are local:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your local!! I have questions about tracks and or track day's that are local and cheap. R there any places to open it up around here that will not get us locked up. if you know allot about gsxr's.. whats a decent loud pipe that doesnt require allot of mapping or adjustments. I have the maintenance manual but did the gsxr ever come with an actual owners manual? I have the k6 1000r and when I have the bike off but the power on it reads "check".. I beleive this may be a default reading when the bike is not running?
I got more whenevr your ready

·
Registered
246 Posts
your local!! I have questions about tracks and or track day's that are local and cheap. R there any places to open it up around here that will not get us locked up. if you know allot about gsxr's.. whats a decent loud pipe that doesnt require allot of mapping or adjustments. I have the maintenance manual but did the gsxr ever come with an actual owners manual? I have the k6 1000r and when I have the bike off but the power on it reads "check".. I beleive this may be a default reading when the bike is not running?
I got more whenevr your ready
Im not the best person to ask for I am kinda new myself but I do know a bit. If your talking about drag racing tracks the closest one is infineon raceway and sacarmento raceway. For track its thunder hill or laguna seca. As for pipes...you can try youtube for sound clips or ask in the other forums. I think if you go with just a tip and not the whole muffler you dont need to remap, but i could be wrong on this. and your check question, i think it is default if i remember mine does the same.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Im not the best person to ask for I am kinda new myself but I do know a bit. If your talking about drag racing tracks the closest one is infineon raceway and sacarmento raceway. For track its thunder hill or laguna seca. As for pipes...you can try youtube for sound clips or ask in the other forums. I think if you go with just a tip and not the whole muffler you dont need to remap, but i could be wrong on this. and your check question, i think it is default if i remember mine does the same.
Yes the light is default, as long as you don't get the full system you can get away without remaping, but if u want to see and hear a big difference you'll get the full system and map. If you have anymore questions you can try using the search first to save face.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.