Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im bored so I figured I'd post some before and after pics. I've only had this for about 3 months now. I think it has turned out to be a damn sharp looking head turner now since I've made a few changes. I want to finish by polishing the frame and swingarm but I'm almost diggin the black frame with polished wheels....

The day I bought it!

Cleaned it up!

Pic after I lowered the front to match rear.

After a month worth of polishing on a few parts! I'm in love!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gotta polish the levers too man... details man, its all in the details!!
Its not done bro. I want to at least ride it this summer instead of sanding it all summer. It will look different next year at this time trust me. I've had it 3 months and its been out of order for 2. Its riding time!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Don't polish the bike, you are making it worse imo :p but its all about what you like.

Polished GSXR's were okay in 96 i guess
:funny: too late....

but i do agree polished bikes seem to common. But I do admit some do look good, its just not for me. But your wheels do look good especially with that dark blue..

i want to see it this time next year:thumbup:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Geez!! look at what the standard suzuki exhaust looks like polished!!!!!:lol:
were you going to post a pic of one or no?

Don't polish the bike, you are making it worse imo :p but its all about what you like.

Polished GSXR's were okay in 96 i guess
So what is in now, in your opinion? Carbon fiber? How can a chrome/polished look get outdated? Like I said I'm really diggin the polished wheels with black frame. I dont think polishing the wheels and the other bare aluminum pieces is making it worse... Looks a TON better to me..

just a bit long dont you think? looks awesome no doubt either way man! seriously, looks good!

Whatcha mean a bit long? thanks

1 - 20 of 45 Posts