Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I don't know much about the mechanics and stuff about bikes so all I want to know is what kind of full exhaust system is the best (in your opinions) for my '05 600. If there's a color preference than I'd like to stay with the black and silver scheme. The sound is important too, I can't go riding around sounding like a D&D (I think that's how it's spelled, not too sure) I don't like the sounds of those. All opinions are welcome :thumbup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
yeah i think akro is one of the best exhaust on the market.. but you are going to pay some serious paper for a full akro system.. ti-force is also pretty good.. yoshi, hindle, arrow, arta etc.. are all good brands.. personally i went with a hindle cuz i like the sound and from all the mags i have seen hindle is usually in the top 5 or so in performance..

Gigserlady6 said:
What about akro's are they any good?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't mind paying that pretty penny for an exhaust. The 600 is my pride so I've gotta get the best for it. I just needed some opinions and some researching. Thanks everybody, I think I've got it from here. :thumbup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's so weird cause I don't hear anybody ever talking about the akro. I always hear about the yosh's mostly. :headscrat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.