Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a 750 '04 this summer. but i went to eat at a restaurant with a friend and bamm no more bike!!!!1 :headshake what [email protected]##[email protected]#%( i had it for 10 days...) so one month later i decide to buy a new one with the money from the insurance...(they never found it back) i had a D&D rs3 slip on on the other one. i was loving that pipe man the sound from that pipe .... but this one is still original.... and i am looking to change my pipe but i want to know wich one is best. sound + performance... but my main interest is SOUND! :thumbup:

my bike is yellow and black

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
you had a D&D RS3? i thought the RS3 was a yoshi...
anyway, performance, akra seems to always be at the top of the list (when you say you want performance i assume your gettin a full exhaust) they sound nice and they are pretty queit for a race exhaust...

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
moto182003 said:
you had a D&D RS3? i thought the RS3 was a yoshi...
anyway, performance, akra seems to always be at the top of the list (when you say you want performance i assume your gettin a full exhaust) they sound nice and they are pretty queit for a race exhaust...
The RS3 is indeed a Yosh pipe. I would go yosh on the bike. They have the best sound and performance. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i tought that a rs3 was a type of pipe i might be wrong ! :hmmm:
well thanks for the advice ill take a look at that magazine... thanks a lot! :bowdown:

·
Banned
105 Posts
The sound of an Arata TI exhaust system is really nice.

Here is where I got mine. http://www.kyleusa.com/

I also bought the Power Command at the same time and he included the custom map for my bike. So it basically came plug and play. I love play. :thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im partial to the yosh but dont get the rs3 it has a restrictive bafel in it which makes it much quieter and wont make good horsepower

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Dirty Don said:
Im partial to the yosh but dont get the rs3 it has a restrictive bafel in it which makes it much quieter and wont make good horsepower
They make 2 systems, both are RS-3, one is the Zyclone with the restrictive baffle, and the other is the race system, with a straight through baffle. The latter is the one you want.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i'm sorry but aftre hearing the blue flame dual output exhaust i fell in love...that thing is so fucking sick sounding its ridiculous.... :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts