Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a silver cowl and left side fairing for a 03 GSXR-1000. Does anyone know a dealership that has them at the best price? Thanks

·
Registered
532 Posts
short of finding them at a dealership....I think there is great luck to be had searching on EBAY.... I have only recently become an Ebay junky, but i've gotten great stuff and saved a bundle of cash.

·
Registered
522 Posts
sucks to drop it on that side... yea ebay is the way to go. i just recently bought a silver left fairing for 201 bucks shipped. it was used but in brand new condition. the dealer wanted 6 hundred and something. for a piece of plastic?!?! the cowl might cost u 70 bucks, but its better than going back to the dealer!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ward said:
I need a silver cowl and left side fairing for a 03 GSXR-1000. Does anyone know a dealership that has them at the best price? Thanks
I have a left side lower fairing and seat cowl -- and a tail section just incase you need anything else. Its all brand spankin new still wrapped in bubble wrap. Let me know what you want. I have some other bits too [blinkers, mirrors, fairing stay, footpegs, headlight] just incase you need more, just let me know.

I bought a complete "take off" set from a guy who was racing AMA and got the whole shebang.

I can ship REAL cheap too.

CIAO
Derek

·
Registered
938 Posts
WORK4PARTZ said:
I am a dealer, and I can get them for you new. But I also have alot of back stock that I can sell cheap. let me know what all you need.
I layed down my bike friday. I need upper and possibly both side fairings on 04, gsxr600 yellow. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Warning - sell to gsxrdown at your own risks.
Read here

·
Registered
80 Posts
WORK4PARTZ said:
I am a dealer, and I can get them for you new. But I also have alot of back stock that I can sell cheap. let me know what all you need.

Hey dude can u get your hands on 2002 GSXR 1000 black and red left and right side fairing's??? And how much???

My e-mail [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts