Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking seriously about selling my '02 600 and getting the '05 1000. I think I prefer the black/yellow, but I wondered which color you all like best?

What prices have people been paying for the 1000?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Always have and always will be a Blue/white paint scheme person.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Screw other people's opinion. Go with what you think looks the best, they aren't ridding it.. they aren't going to be taking the pride in the vehicle.. you are! So if you say you like one color scheme... then go that way. Just my HUMBLE opinion.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, sometimes I think I like one color then after a while it wears off and I prefer something else. I prefer the yellow/black, but I also like the black/silver. Anyway I was curious what was popular with other people.

By the way, I like the new pipe!

Anybody have prices?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Bright Pink! with Hello Kitty all over it. Best Price... Free :lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dstrbd GSXR said:
The ones here (Boise, ID) you can talk the dealer down to $9,700 OTD, and I like darker colors, bt my first love was the blue/white
Are you serious, $9,700 OTD? What is the tax and license...about $600? Hell that would be worth a drive to Boise from Spokane.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I dont like the yellow and black on the 05 it reminds me too much of a damn honda and I think it is just plain ugly.. I wont go with the blue and white cause every one and their mamma has that color scheme.. I personally love the black and sliver model!!! I think it is the best lookin one out of all of them. I personally have the k4 model with the black and silver scheme and if I get rid of it I am definatly going with that scheme again on a 05 if I get one!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.